Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rose Byrne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rose Byrne
    Posted: September 22 2013 at 10:14pm
And the Emmy for that actress that went blonde for the Emmy Awards show goes to Rose Byrne...

Rose%20Byrne%20Emmys%202013

Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2013 at 8:35am
Originally posted by natasha natasha wrote:

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Better.

No way.

Much better
jug jug to dirty ears
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2013 at 3:10am
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Better.

No way.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 3:18pm
Not better
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 8:47am
Better.
jug jug to dirty ears
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 2:04am
Jan 24, 2013:

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 7:44pm
HAWG
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 5:45am
I love the blunt bangs
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2012 at 9:46pm
Unless she had some miniature extensions in, the brief bit of growth since the last pictures appeared really benefitted Rose. I think she looked great at the Oscars tonight -- maybe her style was a bit straighter to add the illusion of more length.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 10:38am
I like the 2 most recent pics, especially the last link. I think it looks good on her. I perused web-images for Rose and would say that it's maybe not her "best" look but not the worst either. Nice for a change.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 5:54am
Not a good look for her. But fortunately it's a very thick, unlayered bob--so easy to grow out.

Difficult to know what she's thinking really. She seems to have been playing around with these unsuitable bobs for a long time (unsuitable in the sense that they just don't seem to suit her).
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 4:40am
She looks better with her hair longer. It's to short.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 4:18am
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 7:54pm
Is it me, or does it look like her head was photoshopped onto her body?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 6:17pm
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2011 at 6:51pm
The bangs look like a bad toupee/combover.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2011 at 5:41pm
Yeah, I'm sure too...ughhh.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2011 at 11:31pm
I'm sure about it. Thumbs down.
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2011 at 8:02pm
I'm not sure about this one.

HAWG
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2011 at 6:30am
Rose was in Bridesmaids in a very different role for her.  At first when she came onto the screen I did a double take because it didn't look like her.  I knew she was in the movie but she looked very different than she normally does.

I agree that this would be a good look for Winona Ryder who is looking a little ragged lately.  I wish she would get some good roles.  I really liked her, especially in Mr. Deeds.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic