Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rose Byrne

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rose Byrne
    Posted: June 30 2011 at 4:45am
It took me a while to figure out this was Rose Byrne. I knew it was someone well known to me who was looking a little different than usual. First, Winona Ryder came into my mind (ok, maybe that's just me), but finally I reached the correct conclusion.

Much better than the heavy bangs from 6 weeks ago.

Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2011 at 11:57am
I thought it was Winona Ryder at first too! Good call. And a perfect example of why I like sideswept bangs SO much more than the straight-down sheepdog kind. One is sexy, and the other... looks like a sheepdog.

I actually saw Rose's sheepdog style recently, on a Marie Osmond album cover from the mid-'70s. Not a look even Marie would want to replicate.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2011 at 12:23am
This would be a good look for Winona Ryder.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2011 at 6:30am
Rose was in Bridesmaids in a very different role for her.  At first when she came onto the screen I did a double take because it didn't look like her.  I knew she was in the movie but she looked very different than she normally does.

I agree that this would be a good look for Winona Ryder who is looking a little ragged lately.  I wish she would get some good roles.  I really liked her, especially in Mr. Deeds.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2011 at 8:02pm
I'm not sure about this one.

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2011 at 11:31pm
I'm sure about it. Thumbs down.
Who has more fun than people?
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2011 at 5:41pm
Yeah, I'm sure too...ughhh.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2011 at 6:51pm
The bangs look like a bad toupee/combover.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 6:17pm
HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 7:54pm
Is it me, or does it look like her head was photoshopped onto her body?
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 4:18am
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 4:40am
She looks better with her hair longer. It's to short.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 5:54am
Not a good look for her. But fortunately it's a very thick, unlayered bob--so easy to grow out.

Difficult to know what she's thinking really. She seems to have been playing around with these unsuitable bobs for a long time (unsuitable in the sense that they just don't seem to suit her).
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 10:38am
I like the 2 most recent pics, especially the last link. I think it looks good on her. I perused web-images for Rose and would say that it's maybe not her "best" look but not the worst either. Nice for a change.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 26 2012 at 9:46pm
Unless she had some miniature extensions in, the brief bit of growth since the last pictures appeared really benefitted Rose. I think she looked great at the Oscars tonight -- maybe her style was a bit straighter to add the illusion of more length.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 5:45am
I love the blunt bangs
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 29 2012 at 7:44pm
HAWG
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 2:04am
Jan 24, 2013:

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 8:47am
Better.
jug jug to dirty ears
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 3:18pm
Not better
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic