Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Chrisdog

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
NaturalCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chrisdog
    Posted: July 02 2011 at 7:41pm
Well I got real similar hair to this dude. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of his hair when he was FIRST starting out waving? Or at least the earliest of the pics that he's posted since joining on here years ago. Also does anyone have pictures of what his curls look like?

Only reason I ask is because I'd like to see how his progress was leading up to his 360 waves. Again my hair is very similar to his so I'd like some motivation and to see his early progression. I'll show pics upon request
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2011 at 9:56pm
Originally posted by NaturalCurls NaturalCurls wrote:

Well I got real similar hair to this dude. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of his hair when he was FIRST starting out waving? Or at least the earliest of the pics that he's posted since joining on here years ago. Also does anyone have pictures of what his curls look like?

Only reason I ask is because I'd like to see how his progress was leading up to his 360 waves. Again my hair is very similar to his so I'd like some motivation and to see his early progression. I'll show pics upon request

Did you try searching for him on the site?? Try searching under his name because I remember him posting a lot pics of his hair back in the day
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
NaturalCurls View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NaturalCurls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 10:51am
Originally posted by Gristyle Gristyle wrote:

Originally posted by NaturalCurls NaturalCurls wrote:

Did you try searching for him on the site?? Try searching under his name because I remember him posting a lot pics of his hair back in the day

Ya I did but didn't find what I was looking for, but thanks.
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2011 at 1:27pm
No problem. I'm going to be around in this section, so informed your friends here or on other sites that all your waving/hair questions will personally be answered by Gristyle
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic