Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Where Are The Best Places To Find Instant Hookups?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Where Are The Best Places To Find Instant Hookups?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jav7489 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jav7489 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where Are The Best Places To Find Instant Hookups?
    Posted: July 05 2011 at 4:08am
I would love to know.  I used to think Craigs List but no more. 

Is it best to do it locally through free papers?  What do you all think?

Edited by jav7489 - July 05 2011 at 3:41pm
One needs 3 things to be truly happy living in the world: some thing to do, some one to love, some thing to hope for.
Hairloss.co.in View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairloss.co.in Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 08 2011 at 4:24am
Try an online dating website like plentyoffish.com or match.com :)
bluerabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bluerabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 7:32am
I have not heard good things about Match.com.  Is eHarmony better?
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 2:29am
The problem with any dating site is where you live and how mobile you are.  If you live in the country with a bicycle as you main means of transportation, you will quickly leave any of those sites as I did and realize you will be lonely all your life...if you like it or not... like me.  I might be outstanding in my field, but nice girls are hard to come by.

So.  I try not to think about it!
Guys like me notice!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic