Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Big Brother 13

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sherardbond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sherardbond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Big Brother 13
    Posted: July 09 2011 at 5:49pm
Big Brother 13 is the thirteenth season of the American reality TV series Big Brother which air on CBS. 

It began airing on July 7, 2011 on CBS and Showtime 2, concluding in September 2011 when the winner will be determined.

The format of the program will remain largely unchanged from previous seasons; a group of contestants, referred to as HouseGuests, are enclosed in the Big Brother House under the surveillance of cameras and microphones.

Each week the HouseGuests voted to evict one of their own until two HouseGuests remained on finale night. The winner will be decided by the last seven evicted HouseGuests, collectively known as the Big Brother Jury.

Julie Chen will front the season premiere, evictions and the season finale. The program will include a group of participants, while their fate is decided by their peers.

The HouseGuests are competing to win a $500,000 prize with a $50,000 prize offered to the runner up. This season is being promoted as "The Summer of Double Trouble".

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 09 2011 at 7:03pm
scotssims View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scotssims Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 11 2011 at 12:20pm
Love this show so much.  I was worried that this season would be a repeat of last season which was basically a slaughter but this season seems very interesting.

Edited by scotssims - July 11 2011 at 1:56pm
rakhidin158 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rakhidin158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2011 at 2:43pm
It is known for a fact that Blackberry became very popular because it is not merely a basic mobile device but a PDA as well. It gained fame for its ability to send and receive push e-mail together with an offering of a number of great messaging features. Some of these messaging features include auto-correct, text prediction, keyboard shortcuts and a lot more.

Edited by rakhidin158 - August 06 2011 at 5:01am
racheladd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote racheladd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2011 at 3:37am
I'm a huge fan of this great reality show. I have seen its all episodes. Its all episodes are full of inspirations. I'm very excited to see its new episode. Big Brother Season 13 Episode 14 is coming soon.
amulyaa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amulyaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 5:02am
I am too a huge fan of big brother. I never miss any of its episodes. 
rakhidin158 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rakhidin158 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2011 at 7:19am
I love Julie Chen.  Do you watch her on her daily talk show?
roseedden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roseedden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 7:16am
It's always full of inspirations. I love to watch it with my friends.
smithsjoys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smithsjoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 8:34am
It is good serial and enjoy with family and really entertainment.
novasjacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote novasjacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 26 2011 at 5:52am

The HouseGuests voted to adios one of their own until two HouseGuests remained on afterpiece night. The champ will be absitively by the endure seven evicted HouseGuests, collectively accepted as the Big Brother Jury.

abotpete View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abotpete Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2011 at 12:52pm
It gained fame, it can send and receive messages and provides a great push email. These messages include automatic calibration, predictive text, keyboard shortcuts and a lot more.
mageeallan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mageeallan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2012 at 3:18pm
He knows that Blackberry became very popular because it is nothing more than a basic mobile device, but also a PDA. He became famous for its ability to send and receive push e-mail along with an offering of a large number of messaging features.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic