Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alicia Keys Loves Jumpsuits

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alicia Keys Loves Jumpsuits
    Posted: August 17 2011 at 12:50am
High waisted pants is a trend nowadays and I like how Alicia Keys dress especially on awards night and in concert.
tupiang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tupiang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2011 at 1:51am
The other day,i read wow tips online,lol.I really like that she's laid out rules in a simple, logical manner that benefit everyone who read and follow them.
As is my way, I've spent a number of long hours (months actually) trading Power Leveling favors with friends and thinking about all the parts of the run that make it fast, successful and fun as well as death-free for everyone.
One day I should actually keep track of how many hours go into the development of each of my guides, just for my own knowledge. I know it's definitely over 40 hours for these Dungeon Series guides, and that's not counting all of the research time that went into it all, either.
As a fairly well-geared 80, I get lots of requests from lowbies to run them through various dungeons. Although we warlocks are heavy damage-dealers, we do not have many instant-cast spells, and so lowbies who do not follow instructions find themselves dead in quick order.
The Secrets to Dungeon Power Leveling helps me lay out rules to the lowbie so that things move along as quickly as possible with minimal trouble - and for the lowbie, following this guide will keep them alive much longer."
wow power leveling,  
maple story mesos,
RuneScape gold,
cheap wow gold,  
Final Fantasy XI Gil,  
ffxi power leveling,  
Age of Conan gold,

lily167 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lily167 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2011 at 10:28pm
Alicia Keys told People Magazine that she loves "high-waisted pants, sharp jackets and jumpsuits.  She said "I like my look to be strong, to have a bit of edginess.  I don't like to just do the safe thing.

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 13 2011 at 10:25am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic