Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
linda143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 movie
    Posted: October 14 2011 at 7:04am
good movie . i like it. movie is story very nicely. i watched this movie. 
maria38 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maria38 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 1:11am
this is nice movie . i watched this movie
flaming143 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flaming143 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 12:44am
I have watched this movie this is very nice movie.
itslewlew View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote itslewlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2011 at 12:02am
HP FOR LIFE <3 <3 <3

Edited by Administrator - June 28 2012 at 2:00pm
jiggychoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jiggychoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2011 at 7:49am
So finally harry potter's final season has come and the suspense is gonna unfold and the evils are gonna beaten up. The final installment would be a huge success as per the huge acclamation from the general public even before the beginning of the show. I think this movie will break all Box office records and will make a history in the universe of Hollywood. I am eagerly waiting to watch this movie. I am a huge fan of harry potter and usually write the most about it !!!

Edited by Administrator - June 28 2012 at 2:00pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic