need some help/advice

Post Reply Post Reply
need some help/advice
Direct Link To This Post punky_krista January 30 2005 at 10:34am  Quote punky_krista Quote  Post Reply Reply
I recently dyed my hair red with loreal ferria copper. now it lasted nicely but has started to go and the bottom of my hair has gone back to being blond! so im looking to get my hair changed back to this color again which it was originally. now when i go to a salon is this color correction they will charge me for? or jusy dyeing my hair? and would it be possible to get this color back again? heres the pic of the color it was a while back. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v301/kristahorse/meextension.jpg

Direct Link To This Post Veronica F. January 30 2005 at 6:43pm  Quote Veronica F. Quote  Post Reply Reply
I recently dyed my hair red with loreal ferria copper. now it lasted nicely but has started to go and the bottom of my hair has gone back to being blond! so im looking to get my hair changed back to this color again which it was originally. now when i go to a salon is this color correction they will charge me for? or jusy dyeing my hair? and would it be possible to get this color back again? heres the pic of the color it was a while back.

Be wary of stating that u need a color correction, as salons charge ALOT more money for that. I wouldn't call it correction since ur hair is just faded from ur last coloring, u should tell them that u want it recolored to ur natural blonde color..or ask them to strip the color off w/ a color remover. Remember u should show them that pic so they have an idea of the color u want...and if they don't a remover they'll use bleach, becuz red is one of the hardest colors to get rid off so they can;t just dye over it. They'll most likely bleach and then tone to the color u want. Hope this helps
Direct Link To This Post punky_krista January 31 2005 at 12:27am  Quote punky_krista Quote  Post Reply Reply
yes,i thought so. thankyou for your help :-)
Direct Link To This Post Veronica F. January 31 2005 at 4:29am  Quote Veronica F. Quote  Post Reply Reply
oops lol i was supposed to quote that, lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply