Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Drying Clothes On Roof?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chicku1403 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chicku1403 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Drying Clothes On Roof?
    Posted: July 18 2013 at 8:21am
drying cloths on roof is good for drying but not good for cloths as they gets direct sun light
<a href="http://www.travelwithsmile.com/Hotels-in-India/Chhattisgarh-Hotels/hotels-in-raipur.aspx/" title="Raipur">Raipur</a>|<a href="http://www.travelwithsmile.comtitle="bilaspur">bilaspur</a>
Sahara_desert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sahara_desert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 28 2013 at 11:08am
I would also be afraid of the tar from the shingles getting on my clothes. I would think that the roof probably isn't the cleanest between acid rain, air pollution, and the dirt that the wind blows up there. If I had to choose between a roof and a clothes line, I would choose a clothes line. That's just my opinion though.
htt123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htt123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 12:08am
drying your clothes in the fresh air always seems refreshing
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2012 at 8:24am
I dry my clothes on roof but many times I dried them under fan.
rosaclinic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaclinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2012 at 2:32am
sometimes i use roof for this purpose and also sometimes i dry clothes under the ceiling fan. :D
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2012 at 8:51am
I'm not too sure the point of this post. Ok, drying your clothes in the fresh air always seems refreshing, but on the roof? I don't get the point. I would think the last place I would want to dry my clothes is on a roof.
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 3:31am
I don't know.  Common sense.  Putting your clothes on the tiles will actually cause the tar to stick to the clothes, sinse most black tile roofs use a combination of sand and tar.  Suspending your clothes above the tiles should be fine.  The only thing?  Your clothes will smell like tiles!

If you live in an apartment and need to dry your clothes... half dry them in a dryer on low heat and then buy an indoor clothes hanger from Wal-Mart or department store.  I use a fan and circulate the air in a bathroom.  Clothes dry good.

But, I am only a man, "Ooh. OoH. OoH."
Guys like me notice!
georugecruisee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georugecruisee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2012 at 9:55pm
I always put clothes dry in roof in this method clothes dry very quickly. 
mannhurst.hurst View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mannhurst.hurst Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2012 at 12:42am
Cloth Drying Ceiling (Roof) Hanger in Hyderabad. Find Cloth Drying Ceiling (Roof) Hanger from a wide range of Household only at Quikr ...
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 12:55am
I don't put my clothes on the roof to have it dry because I use the dryer or hang it on our garden.
Yadira Pollio View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yadira Pollio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 3:23am
Would you dry your clothes on a black shingled roof if you had a clothes line available? Would you put your clean wet clothes on black shingled roof to dry? Which method is better and easier? Why doesn't everyone use their roof to dry their clothes?

Edited by Karen Shelton - July 16 2011 at 6:00am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic