Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rapper Foxy Brown May Appear On Playboy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bala300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rapper Foxy Brown May Appear On Playboy
    Posted: July 16 2011 at 12:29pm
(AllHipHop News) Brooklyn rapper Foxy Brown recently revealed she is mulling over an offer to appear on the cover of Playboy magazine.

Foxy Brown broke the news during an interview with the New York Post on Sunday (July 17th).

According to Foxy, Hugh Hefner made her an offer of $2 million to pose for the cover of Playboy.

Reps for Playboy refused to confirm or deny the news.

"Unfortunately, we never comment on who may or may not be appearing on our covers, that's been our policy," Playboy spokesperson Abbie O'Neill told AllHipHop.com today (July 18th). "But if anything changes, we will let you know."

During the interview, Foxy Brown said that out of all of her legal troubles, her most recent incident for allegedly “mooning” her neighbor bothered her the most.

"I'm cut from a different cloth," Foxy said. "I would never moon someone. I was raised in a good family."

In related news, Foxy Brown said that she was pending a memoir about her life and fame titled “A Gift and a Curse.”

Edited by bala300 - July 19 2011 at 2:22pm
bala300 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bala300 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2011 at 12:33pm
hello..........we sell brand new products....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic