Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brand New Here, Hi, Everyone!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Rainbow_Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow_Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Brand New Here, Hi, Everyone!
    Posted: July 24 2011 at 8:30am
Hi, newbie here! I luckily found this site when Googling "how to fix hair dye mistakes", and glad I did!

I'm of mixed race (African American + Caucasian), so I love that there is a section specifically regarding African American hair care. I grew up with just my English/German mom (who has pin-straight, blonde hair), who unfortunately at first didn't know anything about caring for my type of hair.  A website like this would have come in handy back when I was a little kid!

I love to draw, paint, sew, and make all sorts of funky hairpieces and hair accessories. I've been checking out this site for a few hours now, and already learned a lot of new things to try with my hair.

Thank you all for having me, I'm thrilled to have found Hair Boutique!

-N

Be nice to your hair!
jack520 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack520 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2011 at 6:52am
Yes, this is good site.  So many trashy no info sites out there.  So good to find one like Hair Boutique with such good information.
jack520
larrypage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larrypage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2011 at 9:29pm
I also came here, this site looks very good,i hope can learn more things here

Edited by larrypage - August 29 2011 at 1:01am
zhongyi200841 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhongyi200841 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 7:10am
Hello and welcome.  Please add your posts.  It is important to have lots of good conversations here to keep the board interesting and fresh.  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic