Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Holly Marie Combs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Holly Marie Combs
    Posted: August 03 2011 at 11:41pm
About seven years ago, my buddy Gord posted this promotional photo of Holly Marie Combs:

I'm pleased to say that Holly still has a healthy head of hair!

Edited by Kramer - August 03 2011 at 11:46pm
Who has more fun than people?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 10:18am
Healthy i'm sure, but just as boring as back then.

Oh...Lol at the my buddy gord part too ;)
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 11:41am
Hey arch94,

What would you do with Holly's hair so it's not so boring as in your words?

Tell us what you would do with it.

Thanks
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 1:38pm
layers, bangs, or face framing if she was adamant about staying long.

If she'd do it, a bob would look fabulous on her IMO.

I always hoped she'd join alyssa in the pixie group back when they were on Charmed together too.

You're welcome!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 04 2011 at 5:06pm
Great Post Kramer! Loved her during charmed. While I agree with arch that she could do a number of things to make it different,where she's concerned, imo, I'd say if it's not broke don't fix it. I see nothing boring here.She could rock most looks, but shes a classic long haired girl for me.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2011 at 4:12pm
Found this on a celebrity "fakeover" site. Sorry arch, I prefer it long and boring.

arikarora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arikarora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2011 at 7:56pm
Have you seen her on Pretty Little Liars?  Her hair is gorgeous, long, lush.  She seems to wear a side part and long sideswept fringe that merges into the rest of her hair.  Very pretty lady.
arikarora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arikarora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 05 2011 at 8:00pm

From Pretty Little Liars where she plays Aria's beautiful mom.

Edited by arikarora - August 05 2011 at 8:03pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2014 at 9:05pm
Three years later, longer than ever perhaps? Whoo hoo!

Holly Marie Combs, Velvet X and St Jude join the fight charity tee launch velvet inc, 27/08/2014 Holly Marie Combs, Velvet X and St Jude join the fight charity tee launch velvet inc, 27/08/2014 1
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2014 at 1:25pm
Now I'm confused--Gord and Kramer is the same person or they're just buddies?
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2014 at 1:54pm
Rumor has it that Gord and Kramer are VERY good friends, if you know what I mean.....
About Holly Marie, I wondered if she had become the latest celebrity to demand a lovely PInk-style hatcheting. Maybe next time! Wink

Edited by Bob S - August 29 2014 at 1:55pm
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2014 at 2:00pm
Yeah, Gord and Kramer are a LOT alike....kind of like Bruce Wayne and Batman...you never see them at the same place at the same time!

DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2014 at 7:00am
I have no problem with long hair, actually like long hair. Holly just needs to get a good trim, it looks like she hasn't had a trim in years. It's time for a trim Holly.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic