Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

purple hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
angus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: purple hair
    Posted: August 06 2011 at 3:21am
I want to dye my hair purple not bright
Purple...But I don't wanna bleach my hair,do any of you know of a good dye?My
friend suggested me to buy a wig but
I've never bought a wig before,and who can give me some good suggestions?

Edited by Administrator - June 20 2012 at 4:20pm
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2011 at 1:56am
You can buy Revlon hair color. It is a good brand to try since it has good result especially on my hair. I dyed my hair red and like the outcome of it.
Jnelson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jnelson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2011 at 4:04pm
Fascinating choice. There are many brands out there but buy a reliable one as the color has to have a darker shade on your hair else it wont look good.  
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 12:02pm
I dyed my hair once, but the results were not good. I wonder if silky hair is hard to dye than coarse hair?
shinning_likeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 4:23am
this is the best way to colour your hhair purple and it looks the cooolest
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2014 at 12:51am
Go to your local hairdressers,never never do this color changes at home,you mess it up and you have to go to the parlor to rectify it,so it be cheaper all over if you went to your hairdresser and get their expert advice,go on a model nite if money is tight.
JenniferHebert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JenniferHebert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2014 at 5:56am
You can use color hair extension. If you want to color your hair at home, then you need to bleach first. I will suggest you to go to the parlor and consult with your hair expert about perfect hair color. If you want purple color, then select a good purple shade at parler, they have many options.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic