Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tips to Write Welcome Speeches

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
smith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tips to Write Welcome Speeches
    Posted: August 10 2011 at 3:59pm
Many people often tend to get worked up while writing speeches because for most people keeping others entertained can be quite a task. But, writing a welcome speech is very easy as long as you keep some simple tips in mind.
Always start the speech by wishing your guests and welcoming them to the party. If there is a guest of honor, then mention him specially.
Before you start writing the speech, it is important that you decide the tone of the speech. If it is a black tie affair, then it is important that you keep the speech formal. At the same time, if the event is a retirement party or a birthday party, keep the speech simple and humorous.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 10 2011 at 4:16pm
garry5540 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote garry5540 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2011 at 6:37am
Very nice tips, I will definitely follow these tips.....
bensmith5542 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bensmith5542 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2011 at 1:34am
Very interesting tips. I was just looking for this kind of information. These tips helps me allot. Thanks for share these tips.
shinning_likeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinning_likeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2014 at 3:16am
Just google mannn
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic