Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly Hair Book? Curl Talk?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
engy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote engy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly Hair Book? Curl Talk?
    Posted: August 12 2011 at 4:30pm

Curl Talk: Everything You Need to Know to Love and Care for Your Curly, Kinky, Wavy, Or Frizzy Hair [Book]

This book was written by Ouidad who is famous for her curly hair products and knowledge of curly hair.  She is known as the Queen Of Curl.  What do you think of this book? 

Edited by engy - August 13 2011 at 8:24pm
larrypage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larrypage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2011 at 3:10am
I have not read the book, but sounds good, have the time to look at the library
JhonPaul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JhonPaul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2011 at 6:20am
Same here i know nothing about the book too. Can you let me know as to from where i can go and buy this book from.... ?
linda009 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote linda009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2011 at 7:07am
I also not read this book but suppose to read soon.
sammydose View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sammydose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 8:49am
I know what you mean to parents who do not know how to care curly hair. My DF and her mom have the same type of 2c/3a me crazy hair and curly hair and when your mom tells you to brush your hair, because "it looks like a frizzy mop." DF When I asked if he would try new ways of caring for her wurls and simply say that he just had to accept that your hair is rebellious. I have really wanted to show that the hair care need not be that hard, but do not want to push him, either.
katewillson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katewillson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2011 at 7:36am
i love curly hairs
but i have straight hairs

Edited by Karen Shelton - October 19 2011 at 3:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic