Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anyone heard of Good Hair Loss Solutions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
banasplit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote banasplit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Anyone heard of Good Hair Loss Solutions
    Posted: August 17 2011 at 12:13am
Hello everyone,

I have a friend who had a very thin hair all her life and llately her hair grew fast and thick, when i asked what she used she said, essential oils!!! i'm looking for a product which is used mainly for people who suffer from a severe hair loss, i do have some seasonal hairloss that kind of last 3 months something, enough time for me to lose 25% of my hair twice a year, which is very frustrating...anyway i'm looking for some reviews about hair loss products on this forum, so please don't be shy!!

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 28 2014 at 7:22pm
kiki12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiki12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2011 at 5:03am
Hi banasplit, sorry if i am too late, your message was more than 3 months ago and i thing you had time to make your own opinion on different products. i personally love it love it love it, my brother started using it for his alopecia about 3 years ago, the doctor recommanded it and he is losing less hair and his hair got thicker!

i have an itchy scalp, tried many thing still have the same problem, and i tried many different hair loss solutions once a week for 6 months, my scalp is itching less and my hair is double volume, it feels really strong and shinny, i droped all my l'oreal shampoos and conditioners, i am just using a basic organic shampoo and i massage my scalp with essential oils once a week, i leave it on for few hours and wash it off, i tried many dermatologist drugs before and it has never been so effective and specially and a lasting result, i have been using it for a year

Edited by kiki12 - May 28 2014 at 7:30pm
kiki12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiki12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2011 at 5:04am
i buy lots of different hair loss products to try them, especially if a product is half price on a website. I am willing to try lots of products.

Edited by kiki12 - May 28 2014 at 7:31pm
sani55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sani55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:59am
I personally prefer Minoxidil.  I use all Minoxidil including the shampoo. 

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 28 2014 at 7:28pm
sani55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sani55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:15am

Want to get minoxidil 15, dualgen 15,minoxidil shampoo, minoxidil cream, polaris nr10, minoxidil 20, polaris nr09, minoxidil 10, dualgen 15%, polaris nr02: http://www.minoxidil15direct.com is a great portal to buy your hair solutions.

sani55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sani55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:17am
Want to get minoxidil 15, dualgen 15,minoxidil shampoo, minoxidil cream, polaris nr10, minoxidil 20, polaris nr09, minoxidil 10, dualgen 15%, polaris nr02? Minoxidil15direct is a great portal to buy your hair solutions.

dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 03 2013 at 1:01am
Yea in some day's i also starting losing my hair as well  
huqh123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huqh123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2013 at 3:38am
oh, sorry to hear that you many have some hair loss. So another way is to wear some hair piece and do not use any oils as it may have some influences on your hair. thank you.

www.jtyhair.com
pedrocl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pedrocl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2014 at 6:11am
Hello everyone !

Sorry for the bad english but I just registered to warn you not to buy anything from this website: ukhairsolutions.com It is fraudulent !

It\'s not because their products are bad, it\'s because they will get your money. It is a scaam! I don't know if it was legit in the past but now it isn't. I am usually very cautious with everything I buy online but this, I must tell you, is the most well organized scaam I have ever seen. They have putted a lot of effort to it and have been promoting it on several websites (even in french ones) saying their products are excellent. The page is also very well made and they use paypal services for the payment so I really thought it was legit; as a result I spent about 250 euros for nothing and got my heart literally shattered. At least hopefully with this post i can help people to not be fooled as i was :(

Cheers,

Pedro
felicia.jupet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felicia.jupet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2014 at 9:27pm
Hi Pedro,

I bought this treatment from the website ukhairsolutions.com when my hairdresser strongly recommended it , i used it  4 months and my hair loss stopped and i m still using it because i m hoping my hair will grow faster.

Since my pregnancy my hair stopped growing in length, i have nearly the same length for the last 2 years, since i started "uk hair solutions" it became stronger and stopped falling but it still doesn't grow

I was just looking through google to find some reviews on this and i found your post, but i dont understand what happened to you, why do you say it is a scam? I live in Ireland and i received my treatment in 5 days 
How did you lose your money? payments are made through Paypal so you can get you money back if you have a problem, so if you didn't receive your product for some reason, just request your money back and in few minutes it is back in your account for sure, or try calling uk hair solutions laboratory in the UK that s their telephone number 0xxxxxx
I hope this helps

Edited by felicia.jupet - October 24 2014 at 2:56am
pedrocl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pedrocl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2014 at 6:59am
Hi everyone,
Please let me apologize for my first and only post. After all it is not true, I think... The reason I thought ukhairsolutions was a scam was mainly because I was unable to contact them for way more than a week. After I did my payment I never got any kind of confirmation or information about shipping details or anything related to my purchase so, immediately I tried to reach them via email and telephone, but was unsuccessful every single time! This went for more than a week! So, obviously, I became really worried and started searching everything about them, and soon after that search lead me to the unfortunate conclusion that you saw above... 
Recently I have finally managed to speak with them so everything is ok now. Once again I apologize for everything. I feel truly embarrassed :( feel free to delete what I have written. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felicia.jupet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2014 at 7:59pm
That's good you are in contact now, i remember ordering on their french website and receiving a confirmation from Paypal in few seconds after my payment and the treatment in 5 days but i live in France i dont know how long it take in other countries as i think you live in Portugal
But just to let you know as long as you pay with Paypal there is no risk of losing your money, the companies online who usually are scams only use direct debit or western union or cheque payment and i try to never do that, Paypal is my favourite way to pay online and never lost a penny, i did have some issues with ebayer and once the dispute on the paypal website is on, the money comes back or the product is sent, so be rested you will get your package or a refund soon and i hope that it will work for you Big smile
supernicolas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supernicolas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2014 at 12:06am
My sister lost nearly all her hair during breastfeeding and this treatment helped her stop the hairloss and grow some hair back, i am tempted to stop minoxidil and start a 12 months course but my problem is a little more serious than just a pregnancy hormonal change, i suffer from hereditary Alopecia, i have been on minoxidil for 6 months and still struggling with the shedding and the pimples on my forehead

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felicia.jupet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 22 2014 at 7:29pm
I have to say that on forums and among the people i know and tried uk hair solutions, the success is often for female hairloss, you guys should bear in mind that male hairloss is a lot harder to fight, and probably something stronger is needed, this treatment could help as a topical but an oral supplement is needed it is hormonal hairloss

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supernicolas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2014 at 3:52pm
On the forums i looked at all the users are male, i was thinking it is only a male hairloss remedy, then my sister said she used it and now you, it is just that many discussions are 3 or 4 years old and i dont get replies from last users, i think i ll try using it with minoxidil at the same time

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felicia.jupet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2014 at 7:47pm
No no actually this treatment seems to be more efficient for women hairloss 
Well in general women hairloss is easier to cure as we have less hormones and they can be balanced easier, this treatment has a dht blocker in nettle and some other plants, so its for both male and female

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felicia.jupet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 7:58pm
If any of you speaks french i have read this forum and most of the satisfied users are men, so that could give a head up to some male users on this thread, here is the link, there are more than 50 satisfied male users   Tongue
http://forum.doctissimo.fr/sante/calvitie-cheveux/discussions-users-solution-sujet_165690_10.htm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supernicolas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2014 at 6:49pm
Nope no french for me Felicia.jupet, but thanks anyway
I have purchased the 24 months treatment, and showed it to my doctor who likes the ingredients and says it won't hurt to try, so i m using it with minoxidil but i ll try cutting out on minox in few months, i really hate that shootty drug ,i have to find an alternative and i have so much hope with uk hair solutions, the reviews are GOOOOD fingers crossed
lion099 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lion099 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2014 at 7:18pm
Wow.  Lots of spam here.  Just a reminder, you can report these to the Admins and they will remove them. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote felicia.jupet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2014 at 7:17pm
If i were you i wouldn't use minoxidil with the oil, you dont know what can come out of it
I can't believe your doctor let advised you to use both at once?
I would say you stop using the oil for now and see how it goes with minoxidil first, using both of them 
might not be the right thing to do
How long have you been using minoxidil? at what pourcentage? 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic