Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

James Bond - Which Actor Was Your Favorite?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mdreyjt1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdreyjt1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: James Bond - Which Actor Was Your Favorite?
    Posted: September 02 2011 at 12:41am

My favorite was Sean Connery.  Yours?

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 06 2011 at 8:16pm
brandygalante View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brandygalante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2011 at 7:04pm
Sean was cool for sure.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 06 2011 at 8:17pm
rozerparero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rozerparero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 1:46am
I am a big fan of series of James Bond and my favorite James Bond Actor is Sean Connery and Pierce Brosnan. Both of my favorite actors without James bond role. I have seen his all Bond movies like : Goldfinger, Thunderball, You Only Live Twice, From Russia With Love, Golden Eye, Tomorrow never Die, Die another Day and The World is not Enough.

rogerfusco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rogerfusco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 07 2011 at 12:04am
My favorite actor is Top Cruise. He is one of the best and great actor in Hollywood. He is also one of the richest actor in Hollywood. He played fantastic role in his every movies as specially in Mission Impossible. It is really great and interesting action movie. It is one of my favorite movie. I like to watch every movies of Tom Cruise.

Edited by rogerfusco - December 07 2011 at 12:05am
razerparero View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote razerparero Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2011 at 1:20am
I am a big fan of James bond movies. I have watched all films of bond. If i talk about james bond actors from starting Sean Connery, Roger Moore, Pierce Brosnan and now Daniel Craig. Sean Connery who make famous this series world wide. He was my favorite james bond actor and than Pierce brosnan.  
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 12:07am
MY favorite was Sean Connery in Diamonds are forever.  He was knocked out... in a full tux, thrown into pipeline... and sealed under ground.  No one knew.

He woke up and lokked at a mouse and said... "It looks like you and I are in the same..."

Noise.  Some contraption that looks for cracks and seals that are broken came down the pipe line.  The mouse scattered.  Big contraption with lots of sparkly wires came down.. and by hoiping on it... he took a couple of these sparkly wires and shorted the thing out.

So, he waited.

Two men above are pissed off becasue they have to find this thing and cursing, they open hatch and, Sean Connery in his tux comes out and say, "Opps, I seem to have losat my way"
Guys like me notice!
Selin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Selin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 23 2011 at 2:50pm
Yes, there was no one like Sean Connery as James Bond.  I liked Pierce Brosnan but not as much as Sean Connery.  Too bad they decided he was too old. 

Supposedly Daniel Craig is even more popular than Sean or Pierce but I don't personally get it.
haddinsteve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haddinsteve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2012 at 1:34am
My favorite actor is Top Cruise. He is one of the best and great actor in Hollywood. He is also one of the richest actor in Hollywood. He played fantastic role in his every movies as specially in Mission Impossible. It is really great and interesting action movie. It is one of my favorite movie. I like to watch every movies of Tom Cruise.

beckya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beckya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2012 at 1:28pm

My favorite was Sean Connery.  Yours?

Edited by Karen Shelton - May 04 2012 at 3:09pm
Becky Adams
daffodil1003 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daffodil1003 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2012 at 5:09pm
I loved, loved, loved Pierce Brosnan.  That is a gorgeous man.  He will never be too old in my humble opinion. 
aleenajoe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aleenajoe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2012 at 12:46am
Yeah He is one of the best and abundant amateur in Hollywood. He is as well one of the richest amateur in Hollywood. He played absurd role in his every movies as distinctively in Mission Impossible. It is absolutely abundant and absorbing activity movie. It is one of my admired movie..

Leather bed
rosaclinic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaclinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2012 at 2:12am
Jean Claude Vann dam

Leonardo De Caprio
znzemily hu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote znzemily hu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2013 at 2:54am
A really good friend will make you feel comfortable being who you are.

If you don't fight for WOW Gold what you want, don't cry for what you lose.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic