Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Asian Mullet Hairstyle - wavy - help!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xDrawwithme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xDrawwithme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asian Mullet Hairstyle - wavy - help!
    Posted: September 12 2011 at 1:25pm
Hello, I am Dagmar.
I have kind of wavy hair. here is a picture:

Here's a video of the asian hair mullet:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwtFeHWI-v8

Does anyone know if i could try this hairstyle since i have a bit wavy hair?
or would i have to make it straight?
Thanks for the comming answers! =D

xx
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2011 at 6:58pm
Hi, you have such pretty hair...are you sure you want to cut it?  Why not buy one of the new mullet style wigs and then you wouldn't have to do anything to your hair in the short term.

If you are sure you want to cut it, you could leave it the way it is but understand that the shorter your hair, the wavier it will probably get.  The weight of your hair probably holds the hair down now.  If you cut it to the same as the video length you will probably have lots of obvious waves.

Of course there is nothing wrong with waves but if you want it straight like the video you will either have to blow dry it straight every time you wash or get it chemically relaxed or straightened.

Please let us know what you decide.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
mackdamons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackdamons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2011 at 6:53pm
The mullet  started to become a famous place in the 1980s. Incredibly, it is still very popular, even in the star characters, East or West. There are a variety of mullet hairstyle.

Edited by mackdamons - September 14 2011 at 6:55pm
elevate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elevate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2011 at 7:46am
Western or Asian mullet hairstyles are common these days.The mullet started to become famous somewhere in the 1980s. Unbelievably, it is still very popular even among celebrity figures, Eastern or Western. There are various mullet hairstyles.Some men or women like to have curly hair at the front and sides of the head with long straight hair at the back. This sort of hairstyle is well liked by Asian women. Some women prefer it long at the back while others may maintain shoulder length hair at the back.

Edited by Karen Shelton - September 17 2011 at 7:22pm
mackludrics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mackludrics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2011 at 7:09pm
The mullet started to become a famous place in the 1980s. Incredibly, it is still very popular, even in the star characters, East or West. There are a variety of mullet hairstyle.

ralsonthade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ralsonthade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2011 at 6:54pm
It is still very popular, even stars of the East or West. There are a variety of mullet hairstyles.Some male or female, like a head with long straight hair in the back of the front and both sides of the hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xDrawwithme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2011 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by Karen Shelton Karen Shelton wrote:

Hi, you have such pretty hair...are you sure you want to cut it?  Why not buy one of the new mullet style wigs and then you wouldn't have to do anything to your hair in the short term.If you are sure you want to cut it, you could leave it the way it is but understand that the shorter your hair, the wavier it will probably get.  The weight of your hair probably holds the hair down now.  If you cut it to the same as the video length you will probably have lots of obvious waves.Of course there is nothing wrong with waves but if you want it straight like the video you will either have to blow dry it straight every time you wash or get it chemically relaxed or straightened.Please let us know what you decide.

Well, i still don't know if i should do it. I think if i cut it shorter, i'll get those strange wave things, yes. I'm really scared for that, and that's REALLY not what i want XD I wouldn't buy a wig for it. My mother says too she wouldn't really allow me to cut my hair like Asian Mullet. She said it would be a waste of my hair. The last picuture shows my hair when it's like "a bit straight". I have my hair longer now that in the first 2 pictures.
I go every 3 months to a really good "hair cutter", i don't know how it's called. I think he could help me with it.

Thanks for your great answer!
I never watch at this site to be honest, but i really wanted to know it.

xx

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xDrawwithme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2011 at 8:15am
I didn't want to cut my hair so short on the top later, after i really tought about it, so i decided to make my hair like this: ( i made parts darker, like the hair over my forehead and just a few small stripes in my other hair parts. the hair has been cutted in more layers, aswell on the side, near my ears. It's still long).

Edited by xDrawwithme - December 18 2011 at 8:19am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic