Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Shears Hair Cutting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jemeskenri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jemeskenri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shears Hair Cutting
    Posted: September 14 2011 at 8:27am
Professional hair cutting scissors and styling shears are the most important tools a hair designer uses. Tongue

Stainless steel styling sheers, hair shears, hair razors and essential cutting tools are always important so every hair stylist and barber should do their homework to find the best possible tools for them.  

Edited by Jemeskenri - September 14 2011 at 9:45am
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2012 at 12:11pm

I’m not a professional stylist but I did buy a pair of stainless steel shears for trimming the very ends of my hair. They work great at keeping your ends healthy and free of splits between trims.

stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2012 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by Ericachristina Ericachristina wrote:

I’m not a professional stylist but I did buy a pair of stainless steel shears for trimming the very ends of my hair. They work great at keeping your ends healthy and free of splits between trims.

I couldn't agree more. Stinless steel shears should be part of every lady's accessories.
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 7:33pm
Hair care scissors which have so sharp of a cut are great for girls and women.  That means guys can cut your hair straight across, too.  Because those scissors are sharp.  Which means, what guys could not understand should be that much easier...right?
Just train them to do so.

Yes, they need glasses and lenses and encouragement to understand that your hair is not some pine board to be cut across on some circular rip saw...

But, with a little encouragement he can see straight across from an angle cut.  One of the most basic cuts needed for your hair care.  Most guys see straight across when it comes cutting things.  This is one of the most basic cuts a girl needs.  So with a little encouragement you can train your guy to see "STRAIGHT ACROSS."

This means more possibilties, like seeing split ends, and trimming them so thse locks look good behind you.  "Behind you."  The most inegmatic area of you hair!  The stuff that's behind you!  If you do it yourself, you mess up.  But if you train your guy into seeing these potential problems you will be blessed.

If guys can look at a level and create a whole ADDITION TO YOUR HOUSE?  Why can't they trim your hair level?  And, if they could do that?  Boy, you just might get the "HOlY GRAIL of all FANTASIES!"

A man who can wash, condition and cuddle you up during those horrible times when you, after a wash, you really need a guy to warm you up.  During the winter... If he can be trained to comb your hair out?  Now, that's worth keeping!

If a guy can cut sheet metal to an exact size, he has got to able to cut hair straight  across, which means... if he is good with his hands as you see, he must be able to do something so simple that you take it for grantit.

Wash you hair and condition it.  Teach him how to do it with out pulling your wet long hair.  You have to teach him.  The long hair posibilities are endless now, because he can take all that grudge work out of equation.

Just imagine a man who delights in washing your hair.  Sensuality is not in question and you feel that what you do to make yourself attractive is never in question because he is eager and waiting to help you with it.

Just don't give him a hair dryer.  That looks like... to him... a heat gun and he will think he should strip paint with it... and your hair will be so dry you could set it on fire.

If he hims and haws about the shampoos... just say, "You ninny! My hair is long!  It's supposed to be long, silky and gooy and that sort of stuff!"  If he doesn't see that?  Get rid of him.  If he can't even see one of the most beautiful aspects of hair... get rid of him... or train him... it could work.

You should be having fun.  "IF" he shampoos, conditions and you have a great kiddy water fight... Just like little boys do...and afterward, you clean up quickly so he doesn't have to replace the floor.  DON'T let him replace the floor.  Not good ladies.  He will be crabby!

OK... seriously... if seriously from a guy who loves long hair on woman and feels it sexy can accurately be considered?

The hair scissors today are so sharp that they are created with lasers which mean the tolerances are so precise that a wrong snip can be horrible if it is done wrong.  Which means that professional stylists have used these scissors and are well trained because they have a liscence to cut hair.  This means that they are experienced with extremely sharp scissors.  They are not the scissors you had when you were twenty years younger.  Laser cutted scissors are so common that you are rest assures that a stylist, who does this for a living has these advanced scissors.  It means more control over your hair...and can give you exactly what you want as far as your hairstyle. That doesn't mean Wlamart specials happen to be laser cut... since laser cut scissors are more expensive becasue the company had to provide the laser in the first place... which costs money.  It means most pro hairstylists have these type of scissors and the chance she/he does something wrong becasue of faulty scissors are EXTREMELY slim!

I still think you should train him/her to do the washing of your hair...

Guys like me notice!
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:24am
Just make sure to use scissors for hair and not for paper.

Edited by Administrator - November 07 2012 at 12:50pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic