Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

got the bug to go short :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 5:43pm
It looks really good. I definitely agree to go for the super short pixie next :) enjoy it now too though
Millie1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 5:48pm
That looks lovely, it really suits you
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 6:23pm
Looks great Kat; I bet you did get hit on, a bunch.
HAWG
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2011 at 1:31am
Definitely the right decision to go short - enjoy.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Rainbow Islands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rainbow Islands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 10 2011 at 8:07pm
Does look pretty superb, your new style. I did similar early last year, went much shorter, and never regretted it.
Dish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2011 at 2:03am
First off, you look beautiful before and after!   The confidence to take the first step and cut your hair off is impressive.

That said, I think you should remove the bulk from the side ls as it tends to round out your face a bit much. Can't see it but am guessing the same bulk removal from the back would help accent your neck as well.

Some say that short hair requires maintenance as you have to do it always and can not simply pull it back into a ponytail. Since you are way past that and have the face and smile for it, I suggest something similar to the Frankie sanford pixie that was shown earlier to show off your neck, ears and smile. Either way. Keep us posted!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic