Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

got the bug to go short :)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
kewlkat1323 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kewlkat1323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: got the bug to go short :)
    Posted: September 20 2011 at 8:54pm
I really want to cut my hair short. I had a cute bob before and let it grow out.

any advice or opinions would be super helpful!!!!!!

Thanks in advance :)

D

Edited by kewlkat1323 - November 04 2011 at 5:10pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2011 at 9:10pm
You will look awesome with Frankie Sandford's asymetrical cut; I loved that cut on her; although, I do like her new pixie also.  GO FOR IT! and please let us know how it turns out; pictures are always welcome. Thanks,
HAWG
HairStyleDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairStyleDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2011 at 9:59pm
I thikn it would look good on you.

Go for it change is good, Hair grows back.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 1:39am
You can almost believe that the two photos are before and after shots.

Go for it - it would really suit you
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 5:22am
Go for that cut!!!!  You would look like sisters (by the way, Frankie is hot)
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 7:29am
I agree...that would look great. Or you could go with Frankie's current style which is even shorter!!! You have the face for about any style and the texture that would do about anything....
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
DMB61 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DMB61 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 3:58pm
I say "GO FOR IT", it's only hair it will grow back. It's a great style. Let us know how you make out. 

David

Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 4:49pm
I agree with bnbivi00. Her new shorter cut would look even better and I think you should go with that one, but if that's too short the style you chose would look great as well.
clipperguy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clipperguy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2011 at 9:05pm
I like the longer of the two.. sorter is a bit plain...  Longer cut has some movement and some pizzaz... and it is NOT "just a pixie"...
Asymetry rocks... gets noticed...
Ivan
Ivan Zoot
www.zoothair.com
bavarian335 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bavarian335 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2011 at 8:41pm
GO FOR IT
Tango2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tango2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 5:58am
I think the Frankie Sandford cut would look fab, and asymmetrical cuts are really kicking ass right now! Good luck if you decide to go for it
Tango2000

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kewlkat1323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 7:15pm
Thanks for all the encouragement and support! I'm hoping to get it cut as early as next week!!! Super excited!!! Yes, I'll post pics after.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 8:13pm
Awesome! Now I have something to look forward to next week.  I know it's going to turn out well for you; I have a good feeling about this.
HAWG
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 8:47pm
Have fun with it :)
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2011 at 5:50am
OMG - your'll look fantastic.
xxxzvp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xxxzvp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2011 at 6:13pm
Have you ever thought about trying a shorter pixie? You definitely have the face for it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kewlkat1323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 1:50pm
thanks for all the support peeps! :)

Final look... oh i love it short! went out last night and haven't been hit on so much in my life!!! :)

I can't wait to go for that pixie next!!!

Edited by kewlkat1323 - November 04 2011 at 5:10pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 2:18pm
Did you go darker also?  You look very sexy!  Play with it awhile, but you definately could do a pixie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kewlkat1323 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 2:25pm
Yeah i did dye it. I went with a pretty chocolate color. It doesn't show to well... in the pix :/ Thanks you :) I love it short. definitely keeping it like this for a bit! :)

Edited by kewlkat1323 - November 04 2011 at 5:11pm
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2011 at 3:51pm
OMG - your gorgeous.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic