Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How can I achieve this hairstyle? (male)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
megadeth321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megadeth321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How can I achieve this hairstyle? (male)
    Posted: September 27 2011 at 4:45pm
Hi, I am growing my hair and I want it to look like this: http://www.megadeth.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=8035

How can I get my hair like that? My hair is curly/wavy like his but I'm not sure how to style it. How would I go about doing it? Thanks

mendosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mendosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 3:41am
Hey i had saw that picture,i think it is not much easy to grow that much of hair.It would take few of years to grow like that.Let you try it,k at present what is ur hair length.Did u have atleast 1/4th of his hair.

Edited by mendosa - September 28 2011 at 5:52am
megadeth321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote megadeth321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 9:32am
My hair is at shoulder length right now.
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 28 2011 at 6:16pm
It looks like it may have been braided and then let loose. If you have natural wave, you can also try blow drying with a curl enhancing mousse or cream. 

mendosa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mendosa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2011 at 11:22pm
Is this the photo you are referring to?

Dave%20Mustaine

Edited by mendosa - October 02 2011 at 9:37pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic