Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Kathleen Robertson

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kathleen Robertson
    Posted: October 02 2011 at 6:54pm
She's going to be on the new Starz show "Boss" and I saw her on a preview and had to look at her hair history

She's now sporting a bob

a look from the side

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 5:15am
This is a tough one...I'm not sure one is better than another.  I liked the bangs but they need to be fuller and much shorter.  I think the first pic could almost pass for a blonde Sophia V. (modern family)
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 6:50am
She used to have even shorter hair when she was on the old 90210
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 2:52pm
It's not tough for me: I think she looked a lot better long and dark (3rd picture is particularly good).
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 8:30pm
Saw a video of her with a crappy bi-level, very brunette cut.  Found this picture

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2011 at 10:18pm

Tonight from the "Boss" Facebook page:

I especially like this one:

From the side with the ear tuck:

She certainly seems to have embraced the short style, although my eyes are still drawn to co-star Connie Nielson in this photo:

If you're on Facebook, you can find the Boss page here: http://www.facebook.com/boss.starz
Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2011 at 9:24am
In the first photo on this page, she looks like Meg Ryan.

4 photos down (shiny purple dress) she looks like Priscilla Presley.

The blonde bob from "Boss" doesn't do much for me, looks cemented in place like a helmet, without an interesting shape or much movement.

My favorite is the "crappy bi-level, very brunette cut" from the early '90s. But that's me. :-)
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2011 at 5:40pm
Connie Nielsen is looking good.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic