Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Outre batik inF27/613 supplier needed!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kimmyh51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimmyh51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Outre batik inF27/613 supplier needed!
    Posted: October 11 2011 at 9:11am
Why is it SO hard to find a supplier for the product I want?

I swear I must have tried every supplier there is out there, and its virtually impossible to find a supplier who has the following product:

Outre batik weaving hair, in loose deep weaving F27/613
Or
Grammy Wave, new curly or similar, in F27/613

I know for a fact that Outre make the batik weaving hair in the length (18") and color (F27/613 - or for that matter any combination of 27/613, or any blondes at all!)

Yet finding a supplier who stocks it, is next to impossible....! why?

Given many of the suppliers do not even have any of the hair in stock, but just buy it in when they get an order and payment, Ive asked a number of suppliers if they can get it in for me, have offered to pay up front, and asked them if there is a minimum qty I need to buy and would consider doing that

I have also contacted outre direct and asked themif there are distributors who have this, or what is required for me to be a distributor (I am an ex hairdresser and have my own online business already)

ALL to no avail

why do they make the stuff if they dont want to sell it?  I thought there was  a recession on - yet here I am a paying customer, willing to wait a bit longer if they need to get it from the supplier before shipping to me, willing to pay up front and purchase in larger qty (maybe - no one has replied to give me an idea of what min qty would be!) - and I cannot find a place to buy the stuff

The suppliers I have used,  end up waiting weeks for it to be shipped, or I purchase curl/texture which is not what i really want because the supplier - even in the case  of suppliers who clearly dont have any hair physically in stock and are ordering everything I purchase in from the manufacturer - refuse to what - take a minute to call the manufacturer and see if thyey can order me a few packs of what I actually want?

This has been an ongoing problem for years now.

Anyone out there who can supply me with batik weaving loose deep wvg in F27/613 - at a price that is similar to most suppliers (ie ~$10 a pack please email me, I am a willing customer, creditcard/paypal at the ready, just waiting to give you m money!

any suggestions which are not:

clair hair
'hair sisters
black hairspray
gmbs
laisserz faire (sp)

are welcome as the above either  do not stock 18" loose deep wvg F27/613 batik or charge double for it (LF) or in the case of GMBS do not reply to emails or send anything till I lodged a dispute with paypal (after which they finally shipped the order - but they didnt ship it till over 4 weeks after I paid and till Id lodged a dispute for around 2 weeks and escalated it to a claim for a further week or two. - and they have no system to check the status of an order etc
Clair hair replied to emails but when I asked them if they could get the 18" loose deep weaving, told me no it was an available prioduct (I read that reply with the tags and packaging from a pack of the 18" Id received a month or so prior so I know it is available)
Black hairspray do not seem to stock anything in blondes - am i the only blonde on the planet who wears extensions?
Ever time I need more hair (approx monthly) I google for a few hours to try and find a reliable supplier to send me this hair, and never get far.  there must be SOMEONE out there who would like to sell me this product?

If you are a supplier registered with Outre (congratulations - how did you get them to reply to your emails?) I am happy to consider purchasing whatever your min qth is - so that you are not left with any stock that you may not sell - and happy to pay you up front by paypal or visa.  I am in New Zealand but I have a USA street (not po box) shipping address so you can ship to me either way.  It seems the suppliers I have used, usually get the product in ~ 1 week after I pay them, and I am happy to pay and wait ~that long for shipping if necessary. 
If you send me what I pay for, when you say you wilkl, reply to emails in a reasonable time (though if you ship stuff and send me a tracking its unlikely you will get any emails from me anyway) then you will find me a customer who occasionally sells thes products on, and also personally spends around $100 - $200 USD a month on product.

HELP!!  It should NOT be this hard to spend money, surely!!

edit - you can flick me an email on booze_hag@orcon.net.nz. Irrelevant and spam emails will be ignored.  Genuine suppliers who have the batik in the length texture and color I want will be replied to and probably given my long term business!~

Edited by Kimmyh51 - October 11 2011 at 9:24am
www.boozehag.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic