Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cher Lloyd

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cher Lloyd
    Posted: October 12 2011 at 10:53pm
I don't watch reality show and am not up on the singers in the United Kingdom, but Cher Lloyd popped up on a website about celebrities that have shaved at least a part of their head.

Here's the photo they used to show Ms. Lloyd:

Cher%20Lloyd

And here's what they said about her:

English rapper and singer Cher Lloyd made her debut on The X Factor (UK edition). Her first single was called "Swagger Jagger," which is possibly the best name for a song ever. Since becoming famous, Lloyd has pulled a total Amy Winehouse-ian beauty transition: Lloyd got loads of tattoos, lost a ton of weight and shaved half her head to sport even more high-volume hairstyles. (Note: We have no idea if she's also making any Amy Winehouse-ian lifestyle transitions.)

So it got me curious about her and what she used to look like. I discovered she's had so may different looks -- styles and colors -- too many to post here. She looks so different in these that I got to wondering if there was more than one Cheryl Cole.

Here are some of them:

Cheryl%20Cole

Cher%20Lloyd%20%28Pic:Wenn%29

(Do all singers smoke?)

cher-lloyd-long-balayage-ombre-hair.jpg

Bottom line: I don't have a clue why anyone would do this to her hair.

Cher%20Lloyd%20out%20and%20about%20on%20her%2018th

Edited by Kramer - October 11 2012 at 12:16am
Who has more fun than people?
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 12:57pm
     ANOTHER ONE!! Looks super! Bob
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 12:15am

Cher Lloyd is getting lots of TV time in the USA. Here are photos posted today. You can't tell half her head was shaved.

Who has more fun than people?
blairgreen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blairgreen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 6:36am
I like the 5th from Top hair style best!!!
Haircut1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Haircut1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2012 at 11:55am
That picture of her with her hair bobbed isn't her , that's Cheryl cole from couple of years back ... She chopped her hair short about 4 months ago into a short bob but only kept it about a month before putting back extensions in
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic