Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Laser comb?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Laser comb?
    Posted: October 13 2011 at 6:24am
Do these things really work to make your hair thicker and regrow hair? If you're not balding, just have fine hair and want thicker hair and more hair, does it work well? Anyone who has actually used one of these? Where did you buy, how much, and how long did it take to work? thanks
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2011 at 5:52pm
Thanks for the topic.  I am very curious to hear the feedback.  It has been a controversial product and I would love to know what people really think too.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 11:55am
I doesn't work. I did a little google research and seems that most people says it is a rip off. 
longhaircare View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote longhaircare Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2012 at 3:18pm
I read results from a scientific study that said it actually does work, BUT it's designed for people who are losing their hair.  I do not believe it said anything about people who just want to make their hair thicker.  And I think that is because the light therapy stimulates follicles to regrow hair...it doesn't actually change the texture/thickness of your hair strands.
dude20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dude20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2013 at 5:36am
I agree. I bought a highly touted $160 lasergain device last year and tried it for nearly 7 months. Did nothing to increase the thickness of my hair. Needless to say, Don't bother.

Edited by dude20 - January 23 2013 at 5:36am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic