Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I want a long wavy hairstyle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DanielT6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielT6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want a long wavy hairstyle
    Posted: October 13 2011 at 8:27pm
So I'm trying to grow my hair long and go for a long wavy hair style. My hair is pretty much naturally but sometimes when I put conditioner in it, it kind of straightens my hair and isn't as wavy. I'll attach a picture of the hairstyle I'm going for, and please give me tips on how to pull of this style or whatever.

DanielT6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DanielT6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2011 at 12:55am
So nobody is gonna reply?   
Hairbuddy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairbuddy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 23 2011 at 6:20am
Daniel,

First off how long is your hair? To achieve this is a matter of letting your hair grow out. Let your stylist se what you want and they can help you achieve the look. Wavy hair will respond best if you only wash it a few times a week. Depending on how active (sports) depends on how much you need to use shampoo. It's a great look!

good luck

Paul
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic