Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Without friendship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kattie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kattie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Without friendship
    Posted: October 14 2011 at 2:48am
I know that life without friend is meaningless. I am always in searching for new good friends. Now I am far away from home for a quite a long and I miss those moments, which I spent with my friends on Christmas Eve and on beaches, surfing d many more. What do you feel without your friends???

Edited by kattie - October 20 2011 at 12:27am
frozen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frozen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2011 at 2:30am
hey.....
i agree....just wana to say about most lovely relation is friendship..... all relations created by GOD in heaven like mum dad sis bro wife, but only friendship is develop on earth......there is no any end of this true relation which is create on our own choice.......
nitawebb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitawebb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 08 2012 at 5:14am
Friendship is most important part in every person's life. We can't imagine life without friendship. We can share everything with our friends. 
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2012 at 6:18pm
I just developed a great relationship with my Mother.  We were alweays at odds and avoiding her was a passtime.  But, she became more friendly, probably because she was getting up in her years.  So, I would talk to her, could count on her, having the relationship I really wanted that I never had when we were at each others throats when I was younger.  I liked it.

Around Christmas, the unthinkable happened.  My Mother had a stroke. She is paralized throughout her left side of her body... and her mind...  She lives now in a nursing home.  Sometimes she wants to talk.  Sometimes she just doesn't.  She was never like that.  I am not used to this.

Then my best friend for 12 years... disappeared.  At first I thought something was wrong.  I called the police to check on him to see if he was ok.  He was not in his apartment.  The landlords found out he left.  He went to Florida... and never told me.  You think someone is a good friend... but they use you and when they leave... they don't say goodbye.

So for me... my whole social network is gone.  I am alone.  No one.  And, it's so hard to find friends.  Sometimes I wonder why I even try to have friends.  I like to help people.  I like hair.  I like to give my undless meanderings on the subject hoping I can help someone in a way that can make them feel more comfortable or possitive about themselves.

But, sometimes, I get the feelings that everything I do, everything I feel, everything that is unique about me... is nothing, not important... no value... no worth.  I am ot afraid of death... just pain. Do I even make a difference on this site?
Guys like me notice!
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 10:45pm

It is hard to be away from your friends. As time goes on life often gets in the way, people get married, move away, and have families and life gets busy! Good friends make the efforts to at least keep in contact. Sometimes in life things happen and you realize who your true friends are, but the ones who love you will always be there.

janeeydavis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janeeydavis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2012 at 1:05am
Friends plays vital role in every person's life. We can't imagine happy life without friends.  In friendship we have trust, honesty with each other, 
[url=http://www.creativementor.com.au/indesign-training-course.html]photoshop courses sydney[/url]
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 17 2012 at 1:57pm
Without my friends its as if I lost a part of me. Like losing an arm or leg. 
Ashwin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashwin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2012 at 12:12am
hello

According to me , life is not live without friendship , everyone need friendship in life . friendship is that way to get all the things of life ... everyone's feelings to understand is friendship ... never heart ur friend because friend is our life ..
LIFE WITHOUT FRIENDSHIP IS LIKE THE SKY WITHOUT SUN ....

KEEP SMILE ALWAYS

THANKS
ladychellie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladychellie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2012 at 8:11pm
In order to be sane in life you need friendship
Ladychellie Esperance
The most amazing things that can come from some terrible lies
rosaclinic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rosaclinic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2012 at 2:07am
i feel very shattered and abandoned without my friends. they are really an asset in one's lives and we should not lost this asset. i love my frnds very much
shinninglikeme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shinninglikeme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2013 at 10:00am
i love my friends.well i am shy at making new friends.so i love my school time friends a lot.
tandotan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tandotan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2013 at 3:50am
I like to be your freind
do u have Skype (ID: kevindon007 )
or Facebook ?
kathrynrico9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kathrynrico9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 20 2015 at 11:35pm
Friendship is like dress.None can live without dress in this civilized world.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic