Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Julianna Hough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 7:54am
Love it.  She could even take it shorter for my liking
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 3:44pm
I adored Julianna with long hair and always thought long hair suited her so well. To me, nothing less will be as flattering.
Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2012 at 8:24pm
Looks wind blown or something; will have to see it styled
HAWG
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 8:56am
even shorter it seems...SCORE!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/16/julianne-hough-bikini-beach-photos_n_1675760.html?ir=Canada+Style&ref=topbar
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 16 2012 at 11:06am
Saw the same article this morning Arch.  Looks to be chin length to me or just slightly longer.  Still want to see it styled.

HAWG
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2012 at 7:52am
Me too, still would like to see it styled just to see what it looks like "professionally" done.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2012 at 8:49pm
She tweeted today:  "Saturday sunshine with my new shorter hair"

HAWG
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2012 at 8:59am
I'm not hating it... It'll be nice to eventually get a really good look at it, though.
OH2TX View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OH2TX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 10:17am
I like it.  I think it's cute!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2012 at 11:04am
I'm not liking it. When Julie first hit the scene on Dancing with the Stars, she had a stunning curly medium-length style with tons of volume, like on this page (scroll down to her in her blue outfit):

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/dancing-with-the-stars/profile/julianne-hough.aspx

Since then she's had a zillion great styles, some straight, some curly, some wavy, some Hollywood glamour waves, and all looked fantastic. Do a Google Images search and you'll see.

I don't see any of that life and fun in this, um, style. It looks hacked off and flat. She seems to have been going in this direction for a while now, and the shorter it gets, the worse it gets. She went from a total head turner to a bland blonde.

Of course, that's just one hair fan's opinion...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 11 2012 at 9:26pm
Finally out in public with it semi styled

Yesterday curly

Today, straight

and for a recent cover shoot

HAWG
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2012 at 6:52pm

I like it. It looks really cute on her straight or wavy and to me even though it is shorter it doesn’t change her appearance or make her look any different, the change isn’t very dramatic.

Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2012 at 10:06am
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2013 at 9:57am
Originally posted by Instyle Instyle wrote:

For the role, the actress/singer/dancer underwent a complete transformation—both physically (her haircut) and professionally (her serious side). “I got my haircut for the movie, and with the short hair, I felt like Katie from the get go. It’s amazing how a haircut can do that,” she said.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 1:24pm
Even shorter; expected that a few weeks ago when she and Seacrest split.  She needs to have the color done now.

HAWG
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2013 at 1:29pm
I, for one, have sure lost that lovin' feeling. She used to be so hot.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2013 at 2:28pm
She tweeted:  Painted some freckles on for my audition yesterday! #closetedmakeupartist
and then attached this God awful picture
HAWG
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2013 at 2:32pm
Maybe it's time to do what she said in Michael1's above post and shave it all off and start from fresh.
HAWG
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2013 at 2:48pm
OK, yes, her hair looks like crap in the picture and she continues to do herself no favors with the latest cut(s) and bleachy color.

</begin Blake Shelton impression>

But, dang it.  How cute is she?

</end Blake Shelton impression>

Seriously, I barely even notice the style and color of her hair in that picture.  Just that, yup, she does indeed have hair.

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2013 at 11:57pm

Lost that "loving feeling" quite awhile ago but still happy to share advice. Note to Julianna: It doesn't hurt to try.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic