Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A Question For EXPERIENCED Modders

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Alican View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alican Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A Question For EXPERIENCED Modders
    Posted: November 02 2011 at 1:49am

I have a Falcon, 60 GB HDD Xbox 360 with Kernel Version 12625. I have the NXE Dashboard with all updates up to February of 2011. I have been searching the internet extensively for a solution to this problem and I have already searched this forum. Before I begin if you do not know what you are talking about up to and including the latest improvements and technology regarding hacks and mods on the Xbox 360 do not bother posting a reply. I have read many posts over the last few weeks where people answer questions like this with an immediate no although I know for a fact that it can be done with older Kernel versions (JTAGing). I cannot JTAG my Xbox as my Kernel Version is too new (to the best of my knowledge). My question is this: How do I play a game I have purchased LEGIT Retail that is on my HDD without the disc? I bought a copy of Halo Reach is September days after its release and my orginal copy went to **** because it cracked around the center hole. My friend and I (Who I was living with at the time and who did not have an Xbox 360) went halves on a new copy as I got him hooked. He bought a new Slim 360 before I moved out and kept the new copy of Reach. I have the game on my HDD. I want to play it. I can't do it without the disc. What do I have to do to prevent spending another $60 on a game that I have already purchased twice?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic