Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for new style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SamKendall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamKendall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for new style
    Posted: November 21 2011 at 9:43pm
so i have had the same hair style more or less my whole life and i think its time for a new one, please help me out...

this is what my current style is.. (im the guy in the middle)

and im looking for a new style and would like to know how to ask for it at a barbers, i would also appreciate any suggestions on hair products. i like the style below but dont know what its called..

Thanks.
DubMaster21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DubMaster21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2011 at 7:11pm
Ask for a fohawk. If your barber is old he may not know what you are talking about. Then just take that picture and show him. Or just tell him cut the side short and blend it up and keep the top long to spike. Then add wax or hair fiber.

citytreats View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote citytreats Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 12 2012 at 8:33am
Any person can look great in a faux hawk hairstyle. This faux-hawk is a more conservative approach to the hairstyle. Faux hawk hair styles give you a fantastic substitute for type hair in a fashionable method.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic