Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What is this hair style called?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is this hair style called?

 Post Reply Post Reply
JerryG View Drop Down

Joined: December 13 2011
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 1
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is this hair style called?
    Posted: December 13 2011 at 4:29pm
My hair has gotten super long. I need it cut. But every time I get a hair cut it comes out really bad. I found something I like but it would be embarassing to show the barber a picture I think so can you help me figure out what this is called or what numbers I should tell him to do on the sides and top and how to style it?

It's Adam Levine's hair from 2005 in this video:


Thank you!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Copyright 1997-2020,, All Rights Reserved.
Terms of Service, Privacy Statement, Advertise, Contact Us, Press, Disclaimer