Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Soft Curls For Fine Hair ? HELP!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sereneglory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sereneglory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soft Curls For Fine Hair ? HELP!
    Posted: January 14 2012 at 9:22am

Hello,

I am getting married in a month and a half and I am trying to keep everything as simple and casual as possible. What I wanted to do is just some large soft curls, or I guess really a wave for my hair. Only problem is that my hair won't really take the large curl when I try, and when it does I try to spray it with hairspray and it just goes flat! I have really long fine hair. I was wondering if anyone knows of a product I can use to ensure the curl will stay in all day long, but won't give that hard crunchy feeling when my fiance/husband touches my hair. Also! I am using a 2" curling iron barel. Is it that the curling iron is too big? Should I try a 1.5" or just 1" to get more of a definition to the curl? Any advice will be greatly appreciated! Thanks so much in advance! Smile 
I thank my GOD upon every rememberance of you.-Philippians 1:3
DoctoredLocks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DoctoredLocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2012 at 1:39pm
There are many products that will work well for this. We carry Redken Hot Sets which is a thermal setting mist that will help hold the curl. Then if you hit it with their Quick Dry hair spray, you will get curls that will last, but still be soft. A 2'' is way too big to get a curl that is going to last! Try a 1'' with these products!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic