Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Bangs Question (how to cut?)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrAwesomee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrAwesomee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Bangs Question (how to cut?)
    Posted: January 14 2012 at 7:57pm
Hey, I want my part my bangs to the right side like this:

how would you cut your bangs to achieve this?

I drew it out would it be answer A or B?

the drawing is not mirrored, its as if you were facing the person with his bangs down.

parted

Edited by MrAwesomee - January 14 2012 at 10:27pm
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2012 at 5:12am
B should do it, but don't make it as severe of an angle in the pic
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 12 2012 at 4:12am
I think B is right. The first one.  In this way the hair will lie the way the picture shows.  It's like cutting it for the opposite direction... yet, you comb it the other way.  This allows the longer hair from the right on the picture to be longer over the eye brows.  It seems like a comb over...
Guys like me notice!
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 28 2012 at 10:59pm

I think if you aren’t sure you should go to a hairstylist and let a professional do it I wouldn’t take the chance of messing it up...if you chose to cut them yourself I hope it turns out well

Good luck!

stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 10:51am
B is the right way, but I don't think cutting your bangs alone will accomplish this stye. It is hair thickness that makes a difference as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic