Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Opinions?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Millie1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Opinions?
    Posted: January 30 2012 at 9:40am
So some of you may remember that I went from long to short last summer. My hair is still short, and I still really like it. I have an appointment tomorrow and I was thinking of going shorter. I have found a couple of pics that I like and was wondering what people think.

My hair is incredibly straight, so I need something that works with that. Here is a picture of me. It's not great, and it was taken a few days before it was cut, so it is about 6 weeks longer than it has been when I have had it cut but you get the idea!

Thoughts on the pictures? Other suggestions? I want something modern that will work with my hair type.

Thanks
hes40 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hes40 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 9:48am
I like the 3rd pic.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 10:09am
I like the first one; I think it will look great on you.  Have fun!
HAWG
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 11:11am
I like the 3rd. Enjoy!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 11:51am
From what I can tell with your texture, I would probably tell you to go with the 3rd pic. Just seems like it would work the best with your straight, fine hair.
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 5:04pm
I think you look great now but would go for the 1st one if you want it shorter.
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 30 2012 at 6:26pm
I say third one, but whatever you choose will look great :)
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 1:33am
I'd say the 3rd one.

If you fancy a bigger change you could always have the top spiked or have the back clippered.
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 5:36am
3rd is my selection
Millie1986 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Millie1986 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 12:19pm
Thanks everyone. I more or less just said to my hairdresser that I wanted to go shorter, and for it to look good flat or messy and then let her get on with it. I am pleased with it, it is very pixie-ish.
Dish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 2:18pm
Pics of the result?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 5:00pm
The important thing is that you're happy!
HAWG
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 06 2012 at 8:14am
Great to hear you got the cut that you wanted and is happy with it. any pics?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic