Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

News Shows

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: News Shows
    Posted: January 30 2012 at 10:18am
There are News shows like Fox, MSNBC, etc and I find it amazing how they each can report on the same topic but have almost completely opposite views. I'm not sure which way CNN leans but it does seem more down the middle. What do you watch to get your news?
anderphillip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anderphillip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 5:07am
tnert8iet etjenrteiortert eekgepotgetgekjgeti9o dgjsdekgheuorbio
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 13 2012 at 9:49pm

Well sometimes each news channel puts their own spin on a topic to have it come across a certain way and appeal in different ways.

I watch my local news here in Toronto which is CP24 and I also like watching the BBC news, I find they have very good reporters and they do some amazing stories on topics that influence countries that don’t usually get high coverage. I also like how they argue their stories, in a manner that seems less bias and a bit fairer to me.

boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2012 at 2:25pm
I like CNN, but I don't like all of their shows, such as Nancy Grace. I also read most of my news online at MSN, or local papers.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic