Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dream Job

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dream Job
    Posted: January 31 2012 at 9:26am
Can you imagine having your dream job. For me it would be a singer. Can I sing, nope, but I love sitting at home with my Karaoke machine singing away. Ok, if tried to pick something more realistic it would be a vet. I love animals and if I would of had the money and education that is something I wanted to strive for. 

Edited by stevieb - January 31 2012 at 9:26am
Devinadlar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Devinadlar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 06 2012 at 5:07pm
Now I am doing a part time job. I have a complied my graduation. Than after I want to go on abroad for my higher education purpose. I want to came back my country and I will started my own business. It is  little but that's good to give a well worth in long period.

Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2012 at 5:34pm

I have a degree in Psychology with a minor in Biology and I have studied medicine as well. I work as a Psychotherapist and I do some medical writing as well as work on my own fictional novel.

I would say my dream job would be an actress. I have always had a creative mind, which is actually one of the reasons I love writing fiction. I have always loved the idea of traveling to different places, pretending to be new characters, making an audience believe in an idea and story, and seeing your work up on a big screen all over the world. I think it would be a lot of fun. I actually think theatre would be a lot of fun too.  

That or a marine biologist lol I know they are very different careers but I have an interest in marine life as well.Smile

Edited by Ericachristina - March 15 2012 at 5:35pm
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2012 at 10:42am
Originally posted by Ericachristina Ericachristina wrote:

I have a degree in Psychology with a minor in Biology and I have studied medicine as well. I work as a Psychotherapist and I do some medical writing as well as work on my own fictional novel.

I would say my dream job would be an actress. I have always had a creative mind, which is actually one of the reasons I love writing fiction. I have always loved the idea of traveling to different places, pretending to be new characters, making an audience believe in an idea and story, and seeing your work up on a big screen all over the world. I think it would be a lot of fun. I actually think theatre would be a lot of fun too.  

That or a marine biologist lol I know they are very different careers but I have an interest in marine life as well.Smile

Wow! I was inspired by just reading your resume. You do have a lot going for you and by your picture, you are beautiful as well.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 1:27pm

Hi Stevieb

Thank you for the compliments, I’m glad I could inspire you. You just have to keep pushing for what you want and don’t let anyone tell you, you can’t do something. J I don’t like taking no for an answer so I guess I am a highly motivated person. I like singing too!

htt123456 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote htt123456 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2012 at 2:11am
I WANT TO be  a  tourist !!
dcssalman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dcssalman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 11 2013 at 1:59am
i want to be a weed tester though . and tourist for sure 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic