Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Play Station

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Play Station
    Posted: February 01 2012 at 10:43am
Why are guys so hooked on Play Station? I'm sure there are some ladies who like playing games, but it seems the vast majority of gamers are male. I know my boyfriend could play from morning to bed time. Usually if I say no way when we need to do this and do that. If left with his own say, he would play games when the house is burning down around him.

How about it, ladies, do you have a gent in your life who likes to play games all day?
drewsmeth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote drewsmeth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2012 at 12:42am
Playstation is very nice game console of Sony to play the different games. This game console is very easy to operate so people can easily play the game on it.
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2012 at 4:12pm

Some of my friends complain about their boyfriends or husbands playing these games for countless hours and it infuriates them. I think men enjoy video games because the games are a chance for them to show their competitive nature, they get to show their skills at blowing things up and car racing against their friends and if they win they feel accomplished and probably enjoy gloating in the masculine feelings winning creates. It is akin to males and their love of sports, the joy of competition and the triumph of winning. I don’t think there is anything wrong with men enjoying Playstation but there is a limit for everything. If it starts interfering with their lives such as their jobs, relationships or social life then I think that is a sign that they need to cut back. Like many other things in life human beings can become addicted to video games so it’s best if they are enjoyed within reason.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic