Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Help & advice NEEDED about styling a guys hair?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Help & advice NEEDED about styling a guys hair?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HairHelpNeeded View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HairHelpNeeded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help & advice NEEDED about styling a guys hair?
    Posted: February 03 2012 at 7:12pm
I'd really, really love some help on this if you kindly can?

How do you so the scrunched up/out of bed style on a guy (preferably without product) when the hair is slightly longer on top, as once the hair get a little long, it kinda weighs/flops over, however when my hair is too short, it doesn't look as good as what it does when it's a bit longer, though the style looks good with the bed head better when shorter if you know what I mean?

Basically, I look better when my hair is slightly longer, it makes my head look less rounded & suits me nicely, but when the hair is too long I have the problem of keeping it in the bed head kinda look as obviously with the hair being longer it kinda weighs down & doesn't have that look/effect.

I use the professional sea salt spray on it as when that dries on my hair, it leaves it all nice & matted so to speak, it styles it really well naturally for some reason, which is why I prefer to just use this than putting product on, besides product makes my hair look darker too, which I don't really want.

This picture here of David Beckham is how my hair is best suited, but when it gets that long, I find it hard to style it without the hair weighing down if that makes any sense :

Can you kindly give me some help & advice please as I'm having trouble getting help & advice on this all over.

Thank you so much to all who kindly do respond, I'm truly grateful!!!

Edited by HairHelpNeeded - February 03 2012 at 7:13pm
LewisBryce15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LewisBryce15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2012 at 3:16pm
Hey man,

I completely hear you. I'm not one of the guys that can pull off buzz cuts, so I definitely like my hair medium length. One suggestion I have for you is to not be afraid to use heat appliances (straightener/curlers). I'm 17 and started using a hair curler for my straight hair when I was 15 and since then I've been able to do all sorts of crazy things with my hair. I really can't do my hair without it nowadays. When I bought my first hair curler when I was 15 the sales cashier looked at me and thought I was a freak, but in my mind I just thought, f**k, I'll do whatever I need to do to look good and get the ladies lol.

Hope this helps!

- Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic