Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

how can do straight my hairs??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aquarius View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquarius Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: how can do straight my hairs??
    Posted: February 17 2012 at 2:30am

hi ,My hairs so curly.. and i dont like my hairs.. kindly give me suggestion i want to do my hairs straight and silky.. how can i do this?? please hlep me...Thanks in advance..

Edited by Administrator - June 28 2012 at 3:13pm
boconnor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boconnor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2012 at 3:12pm
Your best option will probably be a relaxer, so you should see your professional hair stylist.
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2012 at 8:09pm
A hair relaxer is very common.  A professional stylist could give you this.  The thread dies here for the question dies here.  The most obvious answer is this... that is as far as "hair" goes.

But, I have learned more.  The question is more than staightening hair.  For straightening hair is so common that you can find straighteners for curly hair in Walmart.  So the question remains as this?

"hi ,My hairs so curly.. and i dont like my hairs..." Why? It's more important than just that.  It encompasses yourself.  Who you are.

Hairstyles are more than just getting a hair cut.  They are self image and how you see yourself.  Hairstyles reflect your whole life.  That means some important questions... like:

Why don't you like your hair as curly?  Some people do and some people don't.

With what you can find...are you having trouble creating the look you want..?

You want your hair straight and silky, which to me as  a guy who like girls... is very sexy... so why do you feel that long straight and "silky" hair is important to you?  Maybe I ask too much?  But, beauty is such a anbigious thing... which means, basically?

Why do you feel you must have straight silky hair when many women do not have this?

What do you want from this type of hairstyle... a job... boyfriend respect... an acceptance from family.

All these questions help to answer your question.  Just a haircut can not create the answers.  If you create a haircut, it might not help you  and the answer might be allusive.

I can tell you what I like.  I love women who have long straight hair... even ethnic women... but that is me.

If you look at the media presentation... it seems all the girls and ladies are trying to grow their hair as long as they can... and short hair is no longer in.  BUt, that is what I like.  I grew up in a time when, when I was liking girls...they all had very long hair... so it stuck.  That is a seventies child for you.

BUt, many girls are trying to create this image...sometimes with as long as a blunt cut as they can... or a layered fringe cut...or even a whole layered cut so there hair seems so long...

Yet, you want a nice staight and silky style.  Since you say silky... I imagine you want a long silky style.  Which means your hair will grow not only to your shoulders, but probably beyond just your shoulders to lay down your back... maybe to your waste.  MOst likely so...since you really want long and silky hair which means you are looking at other girls and women who can grow your hair that long.

If that is so?  Now we know what the goal is.  even is it not that long the goal is still the same... long silky hair...

I have gotten into this arguement so many times about hair length and guys on this site that is not funny anymore... but, psychologically and socialogically... guys will ALWAYS love long hair so you can't go wrong if you are looking for a guy or pleasing a guy... regular guys.

So length is not a problem.  So, don't worry about length.  Straightening is something that is important.

If your hair is curly... it must be straightened somehow.  So, straightening is always the key in anyways.  So a straightening is important.  That is given.

Just because your hair is curly does not mean that you are not socially acceptable.  Just becasue you think that your hair is not socially acceptable doesn't mean it's true...

Oh... know... my post is too long.  I hate this.  When I am getting into what I want to say about beauty and what I know... it's cut short.  Sorry!
Guys like me notice!
adamsscott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamsscott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2013 at 7:14am

hi ,My hairs so curly.. and i dont like my hairs.. attentive accord me advancement i wish to do my hairs beeline and silky.. how can i do this?? amuse hlep me...Thanks in advance..

advertising | advertisement

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic