Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Beards... and everything beards

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sparrowhawk1161 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sparrowhawk1161 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beards... and everything beards
    Posted: March 08 2012 at 4:16pm
This is a topic devoted to beards.  I have noticed that in mens issues that only head hair and fashion are present.  But nothing is said about beards Beard styling and beard health.  What beards are good on certain men?  Can you were a beard?  What if you do not have enough facial hair to make a beard?  Should you were a beard?  Can you tame a beard?  Is a clean shaved face all what it's crascked up to be.  Do women like Beards?  Why?  Why not?

I have seen that in this day and age more men wearing beards.  What are they called...? why are they "in?"  Why does a guy wear a beard when he could shave?  Is the mountain man beard (grizzly) attractive?  How about trimmed beards?  Why do you see some people who have perfect beards, and how do they get away with it?  Are they born like that?  Do they style a certain way to have such a beard? Do guys wh have beardsa actually shave.  Why have beardc then?

What can be used to create a nice full beard if you doinh't have enough facial hair?

I would really like to have a whole thread devoted to just beards, for isn't beards hair, too?

If you think we should have a topic thread just to be devoted to beards, beard health, beard styles, care of beards, the attractiveness, sexyness, acceptance of beards in the workplace, societys views and even the philosophy of beard styles.  World discussions of beards in different cultures and why beards are important... even historical view points through out the ages...

Do you think that this topic could be placed under men's hair & fashion, under men's hair... tell me what you think?Wink
Guys like me notice!
LewisBryce15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LewisBryce15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2012 at 3:08pm
I think beards are awesome, and I'd kill to be able to grow one, but unfortunately I can't. But yeah, as a guy I think facial hair is as important as hair, so yeah, I think it'd fit in this topic.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic