Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Want some tips to reduce fat from thighs?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
techreo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techreo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want some tips to reduce fat from thighs?
    Posted: March 10 2012 at 12:54am

Hi, everyone

What common exercises are there to reduce fat from thighs?

Are there proved ways to have a healthily thin thigh or should I go for Miami thigh lift for reducing thigh lift.Please give some suggestion.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by techreo - March 10 2012 at 12:54am
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 30 2013 at 7:16pm
My advice to you would be to drink lots of water and cardio is a MUST! You can run, walk, swim, ride a bike, do step aerobics or rock climb if you're the more adventurous type. :) You can also do squats, and lunges. They'll help you build more muscle and burn more calories faster! Best of luck!
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 10 2013 at 5:47am
I found some great exercises on pinterest for removing cellulite while I was browsing so I thought I'd share

http://pinterest.com/pin/500884789776725140/
I also saw a scrub made from coffee grounds and sugar that you can massage into the skin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic