Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Curly hair out of control

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Curly hair out of control
    Posted: March 18 2012 at 6:51pm

I think your hair looks nice when it dries! To me it doesn’t look puffy at all. I have naturally curly hair and I have had an issue with keeping it contained as well lol

What I do is use a leave in conditioner, it won’t dry out your hair like gel or hair spray and it will be good for your hair because it is a conditioner. The leave in I use after I get out of the shower is the Mixed Chicks leave in conditioner. It is a curl defining leave in for all types of curly hair. It really keeps my curls looking the way they do when I finish washing my hair; it holds the hair firmly together and keeps it from getting big and puffy. For me it works. I don’t think you should put any type of chemicals in your hair, you have such nice hair and you wouldn’t want to ruin it.

Good luck

riomaru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riomaru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2012 at 8:24pm
Now before I start, I love my curly hair but it gets to start getting too curly and it will look like an afro.... I am posting to pictures one is right after I take a shower of my hair and the other is before I take a shower, meaning completely dry.

And my hair keeps growing but it keeps getting into a bigger afro and I want hair like this

It is possible I can get that type of hair because if im in the shower and if I scrunge it up a lil it will look just like that but once it get dry, thats it for me...Or if i can get my hair to be loose or sum sort of relaxer just to not make it so frisky will awesome... Any tips or advice :/ any help with be most appreciative

Edited by riomaru - March 17 2012 at 8:29pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic