Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair breakage ??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Smallwigs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smallwigs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair breakage ??
    Posted: March 30 2012 at 9:36pm
hi all, I got a few foils again, and now my hair grows slow, too short, so Im considering to use wigs , is anybody using wigs out there? Im in love with a wig, need ur suggestions?

Edited by Smallwigs - August 28 2012 at 9:55pm
amlindsey25 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amlindsey25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2012 at 12:36pm
hi their, but you should was 1x a week and when u wash try a shampoo that doesnt have sulfate in the shampoo. and co wash is very important  u should do that 3x a week thats helps keep the moist in your hair that will help the brakage also. and always deep cond 2-3x a week and only do a clean shampoo that has sulfate in it only once a monthe and do a protien treatment once a month depending on how damage your hair is. and alway moisturize ur hair  every nite and seal with oil it might seem to much oil but that will help with the dryin that is causing brakeage but hope this little bit will help let me knowSmile
antoinette lindsey
kimadam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimadam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2012 at 1:46am
The fact you possessed this particular performed skillfully considerations myself - the item should never have got happened for a hair salon. Do your stylist pre warn a person whatsoever? Could it be a good hair salon that has a experienced hairdresser? I would in no way head to all of them again.

It truly is a good extreme issue to travel by dim for you to gentle yet any hairdresser appreciates your hazards and may teach you. A superb hairdesser probably would not embark on some thing quite dangerous. I'm sure many people owe a person some kind of reason.

You could try Redken's Severe necessary protein mask - yet We are unsure when that will assist at this stage.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 21 2012 at 10:56pm
Ericachristina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ericachristina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2012 at 2:17pm

I have never worn a wig personally but if you like them then go for it, I don’t see any reason you can’t wear them but I don’t think it is a good idea to wear them all the time.

Naomi Campbell the supermodel did suggest that wearing wigs all the time, for long periods of time contributed to her receding hair line so I guess it would be a good idea to wear them in moderation.

In the meantime if your hair is breaking and dry I would suggested doing deep conditioning treatments and treatment masques once per week for at least an hour. Also use a sulphate free shampoo and try some nourishing oils applied especially on your ends. You may also benefit from some leave in strengthening treatments and leave in conditioners to help maintain moisture.

floweroos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floweroos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2012 at 9:30pm
in fact, i think wear wigs is a good way to keep beautiful. as long as you like, whenever and wherever, you can wear wigs to attract the eyesight from other people.
konglong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote konglong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2013 at 7:28am
Wearing wigs is a short term help but it you only wear wigs then there are problems associated with that as well.

Braiding hair, as long as its not too tight, can help.

Edited by Karen Shelton - June 13 2013 at 7:34am
Davidwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Davidwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 12 2013 at 3:55pm
Hair breakage is a common issue these days.I had the problem like this. I used hair extensions and it was really helpful to me and mu hair also looks stylish.There are many extensions that you can use according to your choice like brazilian hair extension,malaysian hair extensions,peruvian hair extensions etc.

Edited by Davidwilliams - August 06 2013 at 12:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic