Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anne Hathaway - Short pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2013 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Melrose Hair Melrose Hair wrote:

I think it looks good on her....It matches her personality.

In what way does this match her personality better than her long hair?
jug jug to dirty ears
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2013 at 7:27am
I think it looks good on her....It matches her personality.
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2013 at 8:16pm
She should shave her nape and go with a bowl cut, she would look great!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2013 at 8:27am
It's not terrible, but I tend to agree with Anne's comment about herself: "I never thought of myself as being very sexy".

Girl next-doorish, and pretty, sure.
jug jug to dirty ears
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2013 at 12:36am
Long bangs hanging in the eyes rock.
Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 9:09pm
I don't see a mullet either. I don't love this particular styling of her short cut, but love how she keeps experimenting with it.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Will soon be a mullet if she's not careful.

While her bangs are a bit long, the sides and back look quite short. I don't see a mullet.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 3:18pm
I agree, still nice but hopefully she is not considering letting it grow out.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 2:35pm
Still very nice
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 10 2013 at 10:55am
Will soon be a mullet if she's not careful.

jug jug to dirty ears
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 12:41pm
link fixed

Edited by ssjockey - January 27 2013 at 9:43pm
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 27 2013 at 8:33am
Producers Guild Awards

Edited by Michael1 - January 27 2013 at 6:04pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2012 at 3:01pm
Think it's partly just promoting the film. It's already a bit longer.
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2012 at 12:21pm
Anne is on the cover of the new Glamour magazine (thank you, supermarket checkout aisle!) with another great version of this short cut:

http://www.glamour.com/fashion/2012/12/anne-hathaway-glamour-magazine-january-2013-cover-shoot-gallery#slide=6

I am so impressed and surprised with how she's embracing super-short hair. It wasn't just a phase she endured for the film and moved past quickly; it seems to be bringing out a more daring, experimental side in her. She looks fantastic and I'm really enjoying all the variations.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2012 at 10:44am
Anne remarked that the downside of having short hair was having to get a haircut so often. Well, these pictures are 12 days apart and it appears Anne got a haircut.

Apparently if it touches Anne's ear, it's too long. In the first picture it does. In the second, it doesn't

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 6:19pm
I agree it's ok.
jug jug to dirty ears
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 4:01pm
     100% better than the "Les Miserable" scalping she got. This actually looks decent.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 9:19am
"little funky" back aside... she's rockin the short hair!
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2012 at 8:46am

I'm sure anyone with short hair, man or woman, has been in a position where the back of our head is a little funky between haircuts. It's no big deal, except you'd think that before a major premiere Anne would have a hairstylist doing her hair. And they'll always offer to clean up the back a little.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 6:22pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic