Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anne Hathaway - Short pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
Author
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 2:36pm
There... now you can't ignore me, lol.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 2:32pm
... we love you too fatmoogas!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 2:28pm
Think I'll start ignoring all the people with a question mark superimposed on their heads.
jug jug to dirty ears
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 2:26pm
Elegant.
jug jug to dirty ears
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 10:18am
Gorgeous, Stunning, Classy, Beautiful… pick one. I'm a green eyes fan, but those brown eyes are killer!
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 5:58am
Wow. I love this. So simple, but just works.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2012 at 5:26am
I know it has been said before...but there was no way I thought Anne could of ever worn short hair like this.  Boy, was I (and many other people) ever wrong
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2012 at 9:56pm

I like
HAWG
Ginny Skinny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ginny Skinny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2012 at 7:57pm
MMMMmmmm...love it!
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2012 at 8:04am
Is there a hint of Miley Cyrus in this cut? Take a look at her side burns. They are really short and the top layers cover it slightly. Wondering if the buzz goes over the ears!!! Either way, love it!!!
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 10:31pm
I love it.  Hope she keeps it like this for a while
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 9:23pm
I'm loving it, just like she is.
HAWG
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

I don't quite love this style -- a little too boyish on her for me. But I like that she's trying short styles and shaping it, versus growing it out as quickly as possible. I wonder how she'd do with a Halle Berry-type gelled, spiky 'do.

In fact, is that super-short buzz in back hinting that she'll keep it that short for a while? I imagine she wouldn't buzz it like that to grow it out.

I think it means she's not in any great hurry to grow it out; but of course, it will gradually start getting longer.
jug jug to dirty ears
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 4:19pm
I don't quite love this style -- a little too boyish on her for me. But I like that she's trying short styles and shaping it, versus growing it out as quickly as possible. I wonder how she'd do with a Halle Berry-type gelled, spiky 'do.

In fact, is that super-short buzz in back hinting that she'll keep it that short for a while? I imagine she wouldn't buzz it like that to grow it out.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 3:52pm
I think she is grabbing the short hair look quite well
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2012 at 2:35pm

I really like the longer bang she has here, but it looks pretty darn short in back.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2012 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Klaatu48 Klaatu48 wrote:

She was looking pretty great last night, in my opinion. It's odd, because none of her features really strike one as being pixie-friendly, but all put together with the short hair... she's quite attractive on the whole.

True.
jug jug to dirty ears
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2012 at 8:25am
Quote I love the short-haired lifestyle. The only downside is having to get a hair cut every three weeks. But I’m turning 30, and — I hope this isn’t obnoxious to say — I feel prettier, and much more myself. I guess I just feel much more satisfied with less now.

A haircut every three weeks? Sure that's a problem for you and me. That's time out of our day and expensive. But Anne Hathaway can get the top hairstylists in the world to make house calls and forking over few hundred bucks every three weeks is nothing.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2012 at 7:30pm
She was looking pretty great last night, in my opinion. It's odd, because none of her features really strike one as being pixie-friendly, but all put together with the short hair... she's quite attractive on the whole.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2012 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Michael1 Michael1 wrote:

On Saturday Night Live

It looks like she's keeping the pixie.

Yes--for now!
jug jug to dirty ears
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic