Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Anne Hathaway - Short pixie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
Author
Melrose Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melrose Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2013 at 7:27am
I think it looks good on her....It matches her personality.
Melrose Hair product range includes virgin hair extensions, hair clip in extension, u tip hair extensions, remy human hair weave extensions and tape hair extensions.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 13 2013 at 2:28pm
Originally posted by Melrose Hair Melrose Hair wrote:

I think it looks good on her....It matches her personality.

In what way does this match her personality better than her long hair?
jug jug to dirty ears
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 24 2013 at 10:20pm
Originally posted by Michael1 Michael1 wrote:

She had the opportunity to play Fantine in "Les Miserable." That's a killer part that many many actresses would kill to play. It's coming out December 14, so people likely think there are Oscar possibilities.

Natalie Portman shaved her head in a movie that wasn't a legendary part in a classic book/play and wasn't going to get her an Oscar. The list of actresses who cut their hair for a killer role (e.g. Sienna Miller, Rooney Mara) is long. If Anne didn't do it, I'm sure there were a dozen other big name actresses who would've been in the salon chair in 15 minutes.

A year ago I called the Oscar for Anne Hathaway. I saw the movie and thought Samantha Barks was better in a bigger role. But Anne shaved her head. I wonder...
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2013 at 8:07am
Beginning of a grow out?

jug jug to dirty ears
Michael1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michael1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 10:08am
It's been almost two years since Anne buzzed her head for the movie and it's still a pixie. So many actresses go short for a movie and immediately grow it out, because a pixie 1) isn't what they like 2) isn't versatile.

Anne appears to be bucking the trend.

Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 2:34pm
     This is surprising. I don't think that the shaggy pixie look does a thing for her. IMO, the glam Anne was a distant yesterday. Embarrassed
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 3:02pm
I think she looks awesome, and luckily I think she does to
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 26 2013 at 4:59pm
Not the best pics, but I'm glad she's giving the short style a decent run.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2013 at 12:04pm
Always did look a bit prudish: and this style emphasises that side of her character.
jug jug to dirty ears
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 30 2013 at 5:11pm
Not sure what I'd call it... but not prudish, lol.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2014 at 4:02pm
Every time I see more photos of Anne Hathaway, I think "plain Jane" and how far removed she is from her glory days, at least how I see them. She's obviously a shorthaired gal now and it is what it is. But her short hair, whether she's dolled up or pumping gas, is not very impressive to me.

Glory days:

Who has more fun than people?
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2014 at 5:17pm
I don't really notice her hair in any of the "glory days" pics...
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2014 at 6:30pm
Really?! Put her in the same poses, with the same makeup, and the same touch-ups on the photos, with a pixie and she's going to be just as hot. Comparing paparazzi pics to professional photo shoots is not a real comparison.
HeadBoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeadBoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2014 at 7:20pm
That is a lot of breast flesh in those photos. Glory days? I dunno, winning an Oscar was pretty much a glorious day for her.
Peace to all
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2014 at 12:11am
She always looks very ordinary to me--whatever her hair is like.
jug jug to dirty ears
trout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2014 at 10:16am
I don't know that it is a long hair/short hair thing because there are definite positives about both. She has always come across as a girl who just does not care about her appearance or have any skill in presenting herself when she is not put together by other people. She's seemed to be taking a break from any concern at all about fixing herself. I like short hair as a fashion statement, not when it seems to be chosen because even a ponytail is more work than someone wants to put in when fixing themselves.

Edited by trout - January 06 2014 at 10:16am
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2014 at 6:45pm
Looks like it's getting shorter

looks like a little clipper action around the sideburn area
HAWG
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 22 2014 at 11:46pm
a step back if you ask me, please no more clippers.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2014 at 5:25am
I really like this.  She is beautiful no matter how her hair is.  But, I think this is her best look so far.
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2014 at 9:50am
Just a tiny bit too short at the front of the ear for the rest of the cut, but other than that she looks great.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4567>
  Share Topic