Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A wild idea for my next haircut

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
morgananna0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morgananna0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A wild idea for my next haircut
    Posted: April 14 2012 at 12:23am
So I'm considering getting my hair cut off for the spring/summer and my friend picked out a really short hairstyle for me & edited my face onto it. And to my surprise, I actually thought it looked kinda good! So I thought I'd ask some of you hair experts if I should go for it.

This is me now:

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh550/mb88888/gt_5300021.jpg

This is the edited photo:

http://i1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh550/mb88888/gir.jpg

What say you guys?
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 8:34am
WOW!  Looked kinda good???  You are gorgeous with long hair and from the second pic it is obvious you will be every bit as gorgeous with short hair!

YES! GO FOR IT!  Summer is a great time to try a low maintenance cut and if for some reason you don't like it, remember it is just hair & will grow back.

Good luck & please keep us informed of your plans!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 8:56am
Totally lloks good on you BUT it is ultra short! If you like it, GO FOR IT but dont wait cuz then youll change yur mind. I say go for it now if you like it!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 8:57am
I agree with makeitshort.  You look good with long hair and short hair. If your up for a change and like the style, then i think you already know you want to do it.  You will look great and for the summer it makes sense.

I say go for it too. 
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 11:00am
You are smokin' hot and will be smokin', sexy hot with the short haircut.
You are young...what a great time to experiment.  As an added bonus, if you choose, you can experiment with "growing out" styles.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 1:35pm
This is an awesome haircut for you and what a major change. I love it.
HAWG
Bananapantss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bananapantss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2012 at 4:47pm
Looks great long and would look even better ultra short! Gotta say if I saw you walking down the street with long hair I would think "wow she's beautiful" but if I saw you with ultra short hair I wouldn't be able to NOT go talk to you
Dish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2012 at 11:47am
Love it. Nothing to lose, go for it!
TDurden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2012 at 1:07pm
Hi!

Welcome to the board - thought I'd add my two cents in here. 

You're on the site, you're leaning towards chopping, and likely will.  You'll look amazing.  Fine and good. 

I would only add that it's SO much easier to cut off than to grow out.  From our perspective it's 5 minutes of awesome entertainment; you have to live with it.  My suggestion (if I may be so arrogant, lol) is to cut it off in a couple of stages.

PS: someone here said something along the lines that you're young now and, as a result, are allowed to experiment.  I disagree.  It is 2012.  You can experiment with your body at ANY age.  You have great hair and - long or short - it'll still be great hair.

Full disclosure: I love long hair, center parts too! More often than not, I think bangs are discrimination against the fringe (discrimination is a strong word but got your attention - hopefully - so it served its purpose lol)

Edited by TDurden - April 15 2012 at 1:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic