Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"Less" Famous Actresses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TDurden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "Less" Famous Actresses
    Posted: April 28 2012 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by Curlyfan Curlyfan wrote:

Great idea. Could you share from where we might know each of these actresses? Since they are lesser-known, most of us could use a hint of where we might have seen them.

Hmmm...you know, thought this would get more traction than it did....lol

Davalos - guest starred on a couple of shows and the Clash of the Titans remake....her dad's a famous photographer...possibly better known than she is!!! lol.

Headey - 300 and the Chronicles of Sarah Connor (w/ Summer Glau)

Zima - Californication and Heroes

Szohr - Gossip Girl.  Don't know if she's still on the show

Wright - Princess Bride (80s) and married Sean Penn
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 7:18pm
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 7:13pm
NINA DOBREV - Vampire Diaries. Don't know if it's all her's, but who cares!!! If someone is going to have long hair it should look like Nina's. I can even put up with the center part... lol.
makeitshort View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote makeitshort Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 3:16pm
This is an extremely useful site for investigating actresses: http://www.imdb.com/
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 10:21am
Lauren played Emma on Mutant X.  She was on the L Word, too for awhile, and played Christy in the TV Movies.  She's Canadian.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 9:51am
Great idea. Could you share from where we might know each of these actresses? Since they are lesser-known, most of us could use a hint of where we might have seen them.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
terone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote terone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 9:28am
Lauren Lee Smith. She's got it short and blonde now, but she's been everywhere from short to below the shoulders, from red to brown to blonde.
TDurden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TDurden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2012 at 11:46pm
Thought this could be interesting.  I'm assuming most of us look up the same people so I thought we might share some of the lesser famous celebrities - obviously excluding the Emma Stones and the Carey Mulligans (who just got married...congrats ...if she checks this!!! lol. I digress though.) So I thought we could share names...

Anyway here are 5 lesser knowns that popped into my head only recently:

Alexa Davalos (Pretty much the holy grail of hair - for me at least.  The girl has what very well may be the best hair in Hollywood. So far she's avoided taking any silly chops.  But she hasn’t been seen in public since around 2010.  So there’s a good chance she’ll do something drastic.)

Lena Headey (hair keeps changing constantly/shorter; Tattoos get bigger?  Correlation?)

Madeline Zima (she’s bound to take a chop.  Has avoided to do so just yet, similar to Alexa.)

Jessica Szohr (really great head of hair, but chooses extensions too often)

Jody Lyn O’Keefe (a bit of a chameleon with her hair…miss Nash Bridges lol)

Robin Wright (chopped it off and keeps it off, evidently)

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic