Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Alex Wagner

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Alex Wagner
    Posted: April 26 2012 at 11:14am
I love Alex Wagner's hair. She isn't popular yet, but I think she is an upcoming star. 
hairyshear View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairyshear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 3:21pm
Agreed, I've been a fan of her and her hair for a little while now.

If you go here, http://nowwithalex.msnbc.msn.com/, and look at the archived videos of past shows, she got a decent amount cut off between February 15 and 16.

I'm hoping that she does the same again soon.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 8:31pm
Hey, don't still my thunder, I found her first! J/K   Yes, I am also waiting for her to go short again.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 1:10am
It's an excellent style that suits her, but must we have the ear tuck every day? Yes, EVERY day:

Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2012 at 8:40am
Ditto, Kramer. :-)
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2013 at 8:17pm
Looks a little shorter today

BTW, the ear tuck is still there

HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2013 at 9:16pm
Yes, it would be interesting to see her without an ear tuck...though I still think she is adorable with a good cut
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2013 at 2:58pm
I would have liked to see her hair a bit longer. Shoulder length would have been nice.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2014 at 5:30pm
My quest was to find a picture of her sans ear tuck and I found one; I don't know when it was taken but here it is Kramer

During this quest I came upon a site that speculated as to what her right ear looked like as it has never been seen and this picture was posted

HAWG
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 01 2014 at 10:27pm
Kudos to you HAWG for the untuck ear shot - don't understand why she doesn't wear it more like this - cute both ways but at least vary it up a little.
Bonus points for finding the spock ear pic - hilarious.
If you ever watch her...her hair is always shiny and bouncy
esmith7713 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2015 at 4:57pm
ok- i know i'm resurecting an old thread but love Alex Wagner and her wonderful bob! and since finding this thread (after googling her when first finding her) months ago and being intrigued by the "ear tuck" i've been recording her show every day---well she cut her hair - and short!  While i LOVE short hair - and this is not crop short, but very short bobbish- not sure what you'd call it, i do not like this cut on her.  her bob was perfect - even if tucked!  LOL   anyway i googled for a new picture but came up dry.  i'm sure they'll be some soon. but check her show out if you can -  Now With Alex Wagner on MSNBC

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2015 at 5:58pm
i found this old video of her - its similar to this

Edited by esmith7713 - June 16 2015 at 6:06pm
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2015 at 9:40pm
She did have the shiniest and bounciest bob around, I like the shorter version for a change of pace.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2015 at 10:08pm
I'm with you, LSH -- I love her bob, but this is a nice change (and one that can quickly turn back into the bob if she wants).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote esmith7713 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 7:39am
thanks for finding the video!  i guess for me- if i had never seen her in the bob then i'd say - oh cute, girl, nice cut! but having seen the gorgeous bob it's a big disappointment for me.  curious to see what she does now. 
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 10:19am
i thought the bob was fine but boring, like the shorter cut.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 3:43pm
Reminds me of a longer version of "the Amy Robach" with the part on the other side. Cracking up that Alex kept the ear tuck.

Also cracking up that she just shook her head to get the hair out of her eyes. Has she always done that?

Edited by Kramer - June 17 2015 at 3:45pm
Who has more fun than people?
glove20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glove20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2015 at 4:36pm
Or looks like a younger Ann Curry in that pic...needs to ramp up the cut or style though, but I'm guessing she won't based on her track record, just not much style there.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2015 at 9:30am
I liked her old style well enough -- not my absolute favorite but it was very cute and well maintained and fit her personality and she styled it well and made it hers. (I didn't even mind the ear tuck!)

I'm split on this new version. I watched snippets of the show yesterday and when they show her left side (as they often do when she's turned to face guests) I think it looks great, short and cute and falls nicely and tapers off well at the back.

But from straight on and on her right side, it looks weirdly heavy and weighed down to me. The long front bang contributes to that. And the two sides don't come together well IMHO. It gives a why-don't-we-go-short-but-really-keep-it-longish impression.

I'd like to see her take this a step further and cut real sides-wept bangs and layer through her right side to match the left. I think that would give it the lightness that a cut this short should have and show off her face better.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2015 at 3:50pm
Good points Curly...she does have a great face...especially those cheekbones, so a pixie cut with wisps emphasizing the cheekbones would probably be fantastic.  Unfortunately, I think she will stick with the same general style.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic